Space Mountain Code - Trade

Hi dis! :wave2:

Herbie Poster

ummmmm...

(I have to save every little thing right now)

50 Captain Blackheart pins

-yes that offer stunk badly-

P.S.congrats for winning the game!

Thank you Capt. Brain - I still am in shock that I can win this game - lol.

disvaclub92 said:
Thank you Capt. Brain - I still am in shock that I can win this game - lol.
I always knew you could do it.My computer doesn't open the game.But,luckily I'm getting a new one for Christmas,WOOT!

Captain Brain said:
I always knew you could do it.My computer doesn't open the game.But,luckily I'm getting a new one for Christmas,WOOT!

Brain, just a wild guess, are you using internet explorer?

you are about the 6th or 7th person i have seen say that, and so far all the ones i talked to said that when they went into the arcade with firefox, then they could get in.

They still use explorer for vmk day to day, but fire up firefox when they go in to play games and they all have said it worked fine.

Worth a shot. :confused3

NJ Mike said:
Brain, just a wild guess, are you using internet explorer?

you are about the 6th or 7th person i have seen say that, and so far all the ones i talked to said that when they went into the arcade with firefox, then they could get in.

They still use explorer for vmk day to day, but fire up firefox when they go in to play games and they all have said it worked fine.

Worth a shot. :confused3
Of course,the fox...

I heard rumors that it gave someone a virus.I must ask parents first.Or,just use parents computer...(but they *think* that I spend too much time on vmk,they don't let me get near their computer now)Parents...

Captain Brain said:
Of course,the fox...

I heard rumors that it gave someone a virus.I must ask parents first.Or,just use parents computer...(but they *think* that I spend too much time on vmk,they don't let me get near their computer now)Parents...

brain, just tell them that it is a derivative of netscape, and that it most certainly does not give you a virus. as with any internet browser, if you have no virus software in place, then yes anyone can get a virus, but firefox does not give you a virus lol. They can read all about it before downloading on the mozilla website, among others if they want to go that far. ;)

anyway, dis has codes for trade. sorry for the derail. :teeth:

99% of the people having trouble opening the game page are unable to because of a popup blocker - try holding the CTRL key down when you click to open the page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts