Space Mountain

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
I was just wondering how much everyone likes Space Mountain. Before I went to Disney World, everyone was saying how great it was, and that its their favourite ride. I was expecting something Disneyland Paris's Space Mountain, but when I rode it, it was just a very slow rollercoaster in the dark. Does anyone else feel the same way about it, or is it just me? :D

maleficent03.jpg

I'm not trying to insult anyone's favourite ride or anything :D .

maleficent03.jpg

I personally LOVE Space Mountain. It has been one of my favorite rides in the Magic Kingdom for a long, long time. I know it's not the fastest or scariest ride, but to me it's a really cool ride. But that's just my own oppinion.

Simba
DisneyWorld

Poly- 84,85,87,88,89,91,92,93

Port Orleans-94,96,97,98,99,00

I love space mountain! But it is kind of slow. people make it sound so thrilling even though its really not!!!

pluto08.gif

I LOVE Space Mtn.!!! I think it is kinda slow(compared to DL it is slow!!)

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

Sure it may not be as exciting as the Rock'N Roller coaster (love that one too) but I think it is still a great ride! Although, i love almost every Disney ride! I don't think it's boring or anything though, it's still exciting i think.

Whitney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter