Space Race.....

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Hey guys some of you may or may not know about this but there is a game that you can play that is linked directly with Mission Space. This was from Sunday's paper in the vacation section.

New Online game brings Mission: Space action to you-live!

Now Disney fans from around the world can experience the excitement of Mission: Space as often as they like. It's as easy as logging on to www.disneyspacerace.com from home, and joining in on the world's first computer game linked to a theme attraction.

Mission: SPACE Race Online is a new, virtual version of the live game that's played at EPCOT in the Mission: Space Advanced Training Lab post-show area. Players race a rocket from Mars to a space space station in Earth's orbit with the help of real, live theme park guests simultaneously playing at terminals inside the attraction. Top scores from around the globe are posted on the site.

This is free. Sorry if you all new about this, but if you didn't I hope you all enjoy.New Online game brings Mission: Space action to you-live!

I think I've already become hooked in the 20 minutes or so I was playing. In fact, I'm fighting the urge to go play again right now!

I haven't played it online, just practice. Has anyone actually played it online when Epcot is open and after hours?

Has anyone found any tips/hints/tricks to scoring more points? I think I'm doing pretty well but never seem to score as high as certain other players. Have they figured out how to move faster?

We had been playing it online to get ready before our trip and the kids loved playing it at Mission psace. IT is in the end of the ride area. They do a gereat job and the CMs are really nice there. MY daugfhter and Hubby played at the big boards up front. That is what you play when you are at home. The others did the problems stations. Make sure if you do it at epcot that you listen to how to play so you can help the little ones solve the problems by hitting buttons. The four little stations outside the main area is the ones you actually play with online not at the race itself. (at least that is the conclusion we drew)

Playing it at home made them do really well on their team!

I think to get even more points is after you do your colors you take the other team colors and drop them their color spots. Now I don't know if this is what gets you more points or not.

I've been doing that too, but it seems like the same 5 or 6 people always have scores so much above everyone else's that I thought they must have found a trick or they have a better graphics card than I do.

DD has played it at home before we went in January this year. She also was chosen to be captain of her team in the "live" version at Mission Space near the exit with all the interactive games. She loved it!
:space:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter