SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the delays on this restaurant and all the construction going on, I’m about ready to skip Epcot this trip. We are planning to be back with in a year. But it is the one and only chance I’ve had to do the World Showcase without my sons being there bugging me to go ride rides somewhere because they are bored with the shops and shows

Between the delays on this restaurant and all the construction going on, I’m about ready to skip Epcot this trip. We are planning to be back with in a year. But it is the one and only chance I’ve had to do the World Showcase without my sons being there bugging me to go ride rides somewhere because they are bored with the shops and shows
Maybe just do world showcase and then hop to another park or end the day at world showcase and go to another park in the morning.

We just got back from a trip (Feb 8-13) and we were shocked at how much of a mess everything except World Showcase is! It was really disorienting and we kind of got "lost" trying to get around.

I had a to go to guest relations due to an issue with a magic band at the end of the day a few weeks ago and was told it was by the entrance. I was so irate by the time I found it that I told them I’m not going to Epcot again until there are no construction walls (as I had to back track all the way around SE) The construction really ruins the flow and the experience. If we go in April, as others have said, I think I’d Skyliner from HS vs entering the main entrance. (Have an AP, so only reason I’d go is for the festival magnet 😂)

Not a cool thing to post; thank you @pumbaa for taking care of it!!!! But, please keep in mind that the person that posted that could have been a young teenager, to which he/she, thought the post was funny. The DIS is open to everyone from 5 years old to 105 years old (or anyone who can type!).

Last edited:
Not a cool thing to post; thank you @pumbaa for taking care of it!!!! But, please keep in mind that the person that posted that could have been a young teenager, to which he/she, thought the post post was funny. The DIS is open to everyone from 5 years old to 105 years old (or anyone who can type!).

I have the email confirmation and clicked on the poster's name. They've been a member since 2012, so it's unlikely to me they're a teenager. Most children aren't given unlimited internet access at a young age.

Let’s switch gears...please answer as below...

1) will breakfast be prix fixe? (Y/N)
2) will dinner be prix fixe? (Y/N)
3) # of dining plan credits for dinner? (1 or 2)
4) cost to the nearest dollar of the inevitable filet entree at dinner? (##)

I’ll start - YY255

Totally agree. Go through the newly redone International Gateway entrance, enjoy World Showcase, and then skyline the heck outta there.
I actually was thinking it over all weekend and decided to rework my itinerary. I had to planned on going to Epcot 2 half days, but I really think I’m going to skip the morning we were going to open there and do HS instead. I’ll do World Showcase, Soaring, and Test track if it’s open. I’m hoping Ratatouille will be open by June 2nd, but I’m not hopeful after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!