SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
___ . . . _ . _

___ . . . _ . _

Free (virtual) Mickey Bar to the first person who deciphers my code above. :)
Getting colder. :)

Here's another hint:

.. .. .. .. .. ..____ _________ ...........

😈
Since there have been no other guesses, here's the answer:

It's not Morse code, but if you sing the dots and dashes ala Morse code, the rhythms approximate the theme songs for Lost in Space. Yes, there were two. They changed theme songs for the third/final season of the show. Additional trivia: both were composed by "Johnny" Williams (aka film score composer John Williams).

Here's a Mickey Bar for everyone just for fun!

Since there have been no other guesses, here's the answer:

It's not Morse code, but if you sing the dots and dashes ala Morse code, the rhythms approximate the theme songs for Lost in Space. Yes, there were two. They changed theme songs for the third/final season of the show. Additional trivia: both were composed by "Johnny" Williams (aka film score composer John Williams).

Here's a Mickey Bar for everyone just for fun!
What?! I never knew that!!

@CastAStone has posted that "Jim Hill stated on his podcast a couple weeks back that the glass was finally installed correctly just before the parks shut down."

https://www.disboards.com/threads/space-220-opening.3798430/post-61798393
It will be interesting to see how long it takes Space 220 to open once Epcot is reopened, since the construction won't be what delays the opening of the restaurant. The rumors indicate that Epcot will be the last park to reopen and when the parks reopen it may not be the ideal time to have this restaurant have its grand opening. But, at least, it won't be due to construction delays.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this to open! With everything going on, we aren't planning a trip until fall 2021. This will be the top ADR I'm hoping to snag for that trip. I'll be following this post until then :rolleyes1

Was looking at modifying an ADR, and Space is gone again.
Hoping it will be open when we are there this fall.

Was looking at modifying an ADR, and Space is gone again.
Hoping it will be open when we are there this fall.
Just checked and it's still there. It only shows up on the page when you are searching All Restaurants or when you filter from their for Epcot. It won't appear on the Make Reservations page, which is were you probably were when modifying an ADR.

Interesting.
When I go to My Disney Experience, Reserve Dining, it doesn't show up.
If I go to Things to Do, and all restaurants, it shows up.
Another MDE feature.

Interesting.
When I go to My Disney Experience, Reserve Dining, it doesn't show up.
If I go to Things to Do, and all restaurants, it shows up.
Another MDE feature.
I think MDE is working as intended. It makes sense that a restaurant that isn't offering reservations doesn't show up when you go to "Reserve Dining."

This part of the story keeps repeating itself. Some people can see the restaurant, others cannot. In time we will all see it but for now it's inconsistent based on person, devices they're using to look it up and if people are looking on MDE or the Disney website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter