SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, this is agonizing.... we have a trip planned Feb. 15-22, and a big reason was because we figured Space 220 would be open by then. We have Epcot as our first two days, but what do you all think - should we reconfigure to move these park days to the end?
I mean if it were me, and I was in charge of this, I personally would open the restaurant at 2:20 pm on February 20, 2020. So... in case whoever IS in charge, thinks like I do, I'd move my days

Just a FYI....

If you wish to watch a thread you can click the 'Watch' button at the top of the thread

View attachment 465263

and select either to receive email notifications or just have it recorded in your 'Watched Thread' area.

View attachment 465264

It it not necessary to add a post of 'Following', Watching', etc....unless you want to. :)

Yes, this way we won't constantly get reminders to check this thread when there is no new information regarding the restaurant. I know the OP asked "Who is in with me?" but it doesn't seem necessary at this point to know who else is watching...

Hmm....when I go to the Disney World site, search Space 220, and then hit menu, I get a message saying that the page is not working. I believe in the past I got a different message. Maybe things are finally happening.

I’ve seen that page and error message for months now

Yes, this way we won't constantly get reminders to check this thread when there is no new information regarding the restaurant. I know the OP asked "Who is in with me?" but it doesn't seem necessary at this point to know who else is watching...
I like following instead

Hmm....when I go to the Disney World site, search Space 220, and then hit menu, I get a message saying that the page is not working. I believe in the past I got a different message. Maybe things are finally happening.
I've been trying to make a change to our additional items (photopass, dining plan) on resort reservation and am getting errors the last couple hours. Hasn't let me complete it.

With a Feb opening, wondering when are Adrs will be available ?

That is a big question we are wondering - though with some recent restaurant openings they opened without ADRs on only started taking them after opening so hard to say ... My guess is we get all the info (menu, opening date, date they will start taking ADRs, etc) all at once when they are ready/know they can hit an opening date

I'm not sure who owns or moderates this thread, but wondering if it would be possible to have the first post made into a sticky and keep it updated with any new info (or rumors - labeled as rumors) so folks can be referred there instead of all the posts where folks are asking questions or just posting that they are following, One spot for everything we know. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter