Spaghetti Sauce, anyone?

Disney Family

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a great recipe for spaghetti sauce? The kind that cooks all day, like Mom used to make? I'm in that kind of mood this morning. Thanks!!

I brown a pound of lean hamburg... sauteed with chopped green peppers.....onions.....celery....Italian seasoning as I go....then I put in two large cans of tomatoes......but I blend them up......kids always hated to see a part of a tomato......one large can of tomatoe paste and one equal can of water.....I make sure it is well mixed before I put it down on a simmer......in another pot, I boil chicken thighs with the bone on......I boil them until they are almost cooked......put in sink and rinse of skin and grease....put that also in the pot of sauce.....and cover.....cook for six to eight hours....depending on how hungry I am.....I also make meatballs and toss those in or already cooked sweet sausages.......I love sauce anyway I can do it.....yummy.....tomorrows dinner....thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter