Sparking up the Romance at WDW...A March 2013 trip report for Lovers:)Update3/22pg9

Hey,
I have you moved.
Hope you had a great trip.

We drive that route from WI to MI all the time to Red Bud race track. My son races moto-cross. I hate, hate, hate, I80/I94, always a traffic jam.

Also for the women out there, what do you use so your thighs dont chaf? (gross question, but I want to make sure im getting the best)

I know I'm late in answering this, but I always use Bodyglide. It's what runners use to keep from chafing and blistering. I just order mine off of Amazon (about $10 I think). It's a real life saver and lasts all day while walking around in the parks despite the heat and humidity. Definitely a must for every trip!

Can't wait to read more!
Great job on the shirts!
I hope that your boyfriend enjoys himself.... I have to talk my DH into trips but i know he secretly loves it! :)

Welcome home!! So glad to hear that you had a great time. I love that pic of you and Gaston! And I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip :)

Hi there! I missed your PTR but am going to join in for your trip report! Did you guys fly out of O'hare or Midway? How was the Ramada for the Park n' Fly? I'm from Green Bay and we usually fly out of Chicago as well.

I'm here! Great start, can't wait to read more.
Thanks! Still so bummed I didnt rub into you.

We went the same time ya'll did for your honeymoon! We stayed at All Star Music.
So Jealous, Everyone we saw was on honeymoon or getting engaged while we were there!

Eeek! Love the picture with Gaston!
oh there are plenty of Gaston pictures coming up!

Hey,
I have you moved.

We drive that route from WI to MI all the time to Red Bud race track. My son races moto-cross. I hate, hate, hate, I80/I94, always a traffic jam.

Thank you! I hated the long drive :(

I know I'm late in answering this, but I always use Bodyglide. It's what runners use to keep from chafing and blistering. I just order mine off of Amazon (about $10 I think). It's a real life saver and lasts all day while walking around in the parks despite the heat and humidity. Definitely a must for every trip!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bodyglide and i recommend it to anyone. I did not have any issues what so ever. I will use it from now on.

Can't wait to read more!
Great job on the shirts!
I hope that your boyfriend enjoys himself.... I have to talk my DH into trips but i know he secretly loves it! :)
Read more to find out! :) thank you, our shirts were a huge hit.

Welcome home!! So glad to hear that you had a great time. I love that pic of you and Gaston! And I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip :)
Thanks! I did have such a good time. I really did!

Hi there! I missed your PTR but am going to join in for your trip report! Did you guys fly out of O'hare or Midway? How was the Ramada for the Park n' Fly? I'm from Green Bay and we usually fly out of Chicago as well.
We flew out of O'hare... It was so big so i recommend getting there early. Ramada inn was well. It was very easy to use, cheap and convent.

So, I think I left off with falling asleep. We slept hard. Normally I am the freak that doesn't sleep before we leave. But after the long drive i was out! And thankfully because 3am came quickly. We had to be down to the shuttle by 4 since that is when it left. I put on my yoga pants and got Zac up, we were down to the lobby by 3:40 am and check out. The entire process for the park stay fly is so easy, we just had to put a peice of paper in the window.

Zac Waiting....
5A22D849-D5E9-493B-811C-97415F01FB63-986-000000E370E3FAB1_zps1c2710b9.jpg

So we got to the airport at 4:30am and realized that they were boarding the plane at 5:25am, panic mode hit in. Not sure why but it did. I couldn't figure out the dang thing to pay for my checked bag. I literally called the day before to make sure that I could use cash (i put all my money int separate envelopes to budget) but the lady was like NO. You need to go buy a prepaid card. Thankfully I had just gotten paid that morning and used my card.

Security was so behind. We were in like for 25 minutes to get checked. They ofcourse pulled me and 5 other people including Zac to go through the naked scanner. I know it is for security purposed but I always feel so awkward.

We made it to the gate 5:20. They were looking for people to delay their trip by 4 hours because they over booked. Looking back i should of did it. We didn't have any ADRS that day but I was so dang eager to get there! They were giving away 300$ vouchers. Still kicking my butt for not doing it...

Waiting...
68DEFB1F-2EFA-49FE-9DAB-23AF80A3042B-986-000000E381D35E74_zps2bcab686.jpg

F47BD107-8537-4559-A6F1-B0D72F469A2C-986-000000E392D0ACB1_zps341c5c75.jpg

Oh and my book that I purchased on my nook wouldn't download so I just people watched.

Finally we boarded at 6:00am, got to love delays and we were in the air by 6:40am
my company..
5BD99E06-C636-4755-9989-84743706796D-986-000000E3A317327D_zps91528d11.jpg

The clouds :)
ABE00911-1F06-4463-8B9E-75BC4CC6D826-986-000000E3BDE9D743_zpsf6a85893.jpg

The trivia game i played on the IPAD
A0F9464D-BEBF-4869-9EE6-FD9ECC3EC214-986-000000E3AF8CB2BC_zps2790b9a5.jpg

The best part about the flight was this little girl that I met, she was 5 and going to see gators, and disney with her Dad. She talked my er off but it made time fly!!

We landed at 10 something... and I instantly changed into Shorts :beach:... I really did but it was anything but hot. I think we were working with low 60s that day but shoot... anything is better than Snow and 20s.

We made it through the airport with out any problems. And made it to the ME.
Disney003_zps83ffd0ef.jpg

Out bus drive was hilarious and kept cracking jokes about me and Zac being MI Fans. He was an OHIO state fan and so was the Guy next to us. Friendly competition :)
Disney004_zps67a33f97.jpg

We made it and I cried. Always. I felt home.

We checked in at All star sports... just tried abbreviating it and it was a curse word. :) They said our room was ready and that we would be getting our desires and staying in the Home Run Hotels. My travel agent however forgot to put that I wanted a king bed so that was a miss but oh well. My travel agent also was a gem and told them it was our anniversary so we got those pins. Also she made me sound like the biggest liar and told them it was my birthday, it isnt until September, so they gave me that pin too. I didn't say anything at the time because I just wasn't going to wear it.

We went to the room and set our stuff down and pampered up...
Disney005_zps89ef8a20.jpg

Disney006_zpsab166b37.jpg

Disney007_zpsd9425744.jpg

Disney008_zpsa9ca19ea.jpg

Disney009_zps684a2889.jpg

Someone is ready to go to Epcot.
Disney010_zps6a554411.jpg

Some more pictures of the resort...
Disney011_zpsdd1c85bb.jpg

Disney012_zps0c7c2519.jpg

Disney014_zpsa900ce81.jpg

Disney015_zps1424b080.jpg

Disney017_zps9ae2fed0.jpg

Up next.... Epcot...

Yay! You made it to Disney!

All Star Sports (I don't know how to abbreviate that one either) looks really nice. I'll be staying there in February 2014, we are planning on requesting the Football section.

I liked the shower curtain until I looked closer and didn't see Pluto. :rotfl:

Is that Disney trivia on your phone an app? I'm so in need of something like that!

Yay! You made it to Disney!

All Star Sports (I don't know how to abbreviate that one either) looks really nice. I'll be staying there in February 2014, we are planning on requesting the Football section.

I liked the shower curtain until I looked closer and didn't see Pluto. :rotfl:

Is that Disney trivia on your phone an app? I'm so in need of something like that!

The Football section was really nice. But it looked the busiest. There were always kids (Highschoolers) out practicing for cheerleading. Super loud.

That is rude, I didn't even notice Pluto wasn't on there! Discrimination!

It is an app, but on the ipad. Im sure you could get it on your phone though... I think it is called Disney trivia. :)

We didn't have to wait long, I think only 5 minutes and we were on our way...
Disney018_zpse8b0635f.jpg

Disney019_zps6ed0e0e0.jpg

The first thing I wanted to do was get photopassplus situated. So we went to the Kodak center. We waited and waited (literally like 20 minutes) all the tellers were full of people looking at their pictures. Finally one stopped what they were doing and they handed me my card.
I wanted to run on over to Soarin to get fast passes since it was still early and we did. We got a return time of at around 6.
We hadnt ate breakfast yet so we decided to share a pretzel until we could both decide on what we wanted to do for lunch. (Mr Picky!)
Disney020_zpsf761e440.jpg

After we demolished our pretzel, we figured since it was so close by we would ride everyones favorite..
Disney023_zps4c77ae6c.jpg

...I love knowing what to expect, He was so made that I did not tell him to cover his nose!
We walked around the fountains... I love watching the water, so calming!
Disney024_zps202fe009.jpg

For lunch we decided on the electric umbrella. Since it had stuff he would eat. Here is a couple pictures of the walk over
Disney026_zpsaaafedcf.jpg

Disney029_zpse809c2ab.jpg

Disney031_zpsfde34841.jpg

Disney033_zpsdf242889.jpg

For Lunch, I had the Chicken and fries, and he had a bacon hamburger and fries and we shared a coke. This meal was paid out of pocket.
Disney034_zpsa1fbcbf6.jpg

Zacs funny faces during lunch..
Disney036_zpscce6f671.jpg

After lunch I wanted to go do the great piggy bank since I have not done it... here is a couple pictures on the way over
Disney038_zps0f629eb6.jpg

Disney040_zps98304ac1.jpg

Zac of course found the video game area as soon as we walked in... such a guy
Disney042_zpsfe299b7f.jpg

Disney045_zps9f795e05.jpg

Our Adventure began...
Disney046_zps499ba203.jpg

We decided to save up for our dream vacation...
Disney047_zps55e7c1c9.jpg

Disney049_zps5f102e97.jpg

All in all, it was a good interactive area, well managed so there wasn't waiting. The games were a lot of fun! And we did save up enough money!!
After we saved up for our dream vacation we rode spaceship earth
Disney051_zpsd4d0d80c.jpg

I really really really love this ride. There is something so, I don't know what the word is but something so amazing happens. I think It is from riding it with my grams, but I just love it. Here is our video.

After Spaceship Earth we went to Test Track... We didn't want to fastpass because of the new line...However, I wish we would of. It took forever, 65 minutes!
Here are the pictures,
Disney054_zps7ee52c16.jpg

Disney055_zps318f91c7.jpg

Disney057_zpsfd7b8775.jpg

Disney060_zps88e48226.jpg

I love that you get to design a car! This was so much fun!
Here was Zac's
Disney062_zps1dc9932a.jpg

Mine...
Disney064_zps4bcce103.jpg

After the ride, you get to go see how your car scored... I won!!!
Disney066_zpsc432cdd5.jpg

Here was our ride picture
Photo0001FourBySix_zps3e1feafd.jpg

Up next... :)

Yay for being in a Disney park!

It stinks that you had to wait so long to get your PP+. Mom and I had a similar experience waiting for our free photo from the Visa Cardholder meet.

That soft pretzel looks so good. I love pretzels but suprisingly I've never had one at Disney. Something to fix on a future trip!

I've also never done any of the stuff in Innovations. I've only been in the side by the Character Spot (I think that's West) to do the Visa Cardholder meet.

65 minutes is a long time to wait for Test Track! The day I was in Epcot the wait was 80 minutes so I went through the Single Rider line. Unfortunately you don't get the full experience of designing a car if you do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter