Speaking of Toy Story Land - what happened to Toy Story 4??

Diannacpi1

Earning My Ears
I read (a long time ago) that Toy Story 4 was to open June 2018. It seems it would have been timed perfectly with the opening of Toy Story Land. Merchandising must be bummed...

(New here. Unable to upload an avatar.)

I read (a long time ago) that Toy Story 4 was to open June 2018. It seems it would have been timed perfectly with the opening of Toy Story Land. Merchandising must be bummed...

(New here. Unable to upload an avatar.)
@Diannacpi1 - Cut/past from Wikipedia, I looked there, because I was curious too. BTW - Welcome!

Release[edit]
The film was originally scheduled for theatrical release on June 16, 2017,[19] but on October 8, 2015, the release date was delayed to June 15, 2018, allowing Pixar to give the original release date to Cars 3.[36] On October 26, 2016, the film was delayed again to June 21, 2019, while the June 15, 2018 date was taken by Incredibles 2, which was further along in production.[37] The film will also be shown in IMAX theatres.[38]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!