Special assistance and Virgin/MCO

sarahandgreg

Mouseketeer
Traveling with Virgin from LGW to MCO next weekend. the youngest in our party is Autistic - he is 9.
I find it impossible to get a hold of VA special assistance - I did speak to them months ago at the time of booking but since then I can't get hold of them via email or phone.
I have the lanyard from Gatwick itself and the bookmark from Virgin plus the blue card from TSA in Orlando.

I just need a bullet point guide for arrival at LGW and where to go as far as security and screening etc. I also need to figure out the assistance we need in MCO - no way our son will tolerate the lines at immigration. I am concerned about this part - a meltdown after 9 hrs of flying is high......

Also has anyone experienced the DAS service at Disney - just trying to figure out the procedure and how it actually worked for people.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!