Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Hello all my scrapping peeps! I have a very special project I would love to have you join in on please! (Buffy has approved this :thumbsup2)

BeLikeBrit will be having their Annual Fall Gala in November which is their largest fundraiser for the year, they do a silent auction too.

My donation item I came up with was a "Card Shop in a Box" filled with different themed hand made cards!

Would anyone like to help out with this???

Just let me know what your would like to make and I will add you to the list at the bottom of the post!!!

my only requirements are to have 4 cards with envelopes in your theme, you can use up different scraps of paper, embellishments, etc.

I would like to have these to me by October 1st (which is my Jim's birthday :goodvibes) so I have time to get it all packaged up and sent to BeLikeBrit.

if you do not already have my address, please let me know when you are ready to ship and I will PM it to you!

here are some theme's I already thought of, if you have any other's let me know and I will add them to the list!

kids birthday - boy and girl sets
women birthday
men birthday
new baby - boy and girl sets or gender neutral
wedding
anniversary
retirement
congratulations
graduation
get well
sympathy
thanks
hello
miss you
seasons
mother's day
father's day
new year
valentine
st. Patrick's day
easter
4th of july
halloween
thanksgiving
christmas

Thank you so much to those of you who are willing to help make this an AWESOME auction item :goodvibes:goodvibes

my wonderful peeps / theme

received :)

urbkols / boy bday & girl bday :)
jj&jhsmom / Christmas and easter :)
morgansmom2000 / coffee cup "thanks a latte" / flip flops - sending later
3pletprincesses / new baby :)
mommy2mrb / wedding , thank you, general, bday, Christmas, congrats :)
disnorth / wedding , congratulations & christmas :)
disneybarlans / teen bday & generic bday :)
fergieTcat / hello :)
disneybelle99 / get well & bridal shower :)
mommytotwo / animal themed :)
panda8899 / valentines, graduation and sympathy :)
wdwmickey/ adult bday & just because :)
Arizona rita / general :)
mazdaUK / mixed bag :)

Count me in! Are you going to have a sign-up or do you just want us to list our theme on this thread?

I'll make some. I'd like to do my flip flops or my to go cup of coffee. ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Count me in! Are you going to have a sign-up or do you just want us to list our theme on this thread?

You can count me in. Do we pick a group or is there a sign up date?

I'm in!! Let me know when sign ups are

I would love to help! Let us know how you want us to sign-up.

I'll make some. I'd like to do my flip flops or my to go cup of coffee. ;)

thank you my wonderful friends! just let me know what you'd like to make, I'm even good if we have multiples of a theme!

I will add your names to the first post and then what you want to make!
Jen I love either of those!

was telling my LSS lady today about this and she gave me some beautiful flocked paper!

Since I have only made two cards ever, I may need a lot of help! This will be a good project for me for August.

you will not! my cards are very simple, just make them how ever you like! :thumbsup2 know they will be beautiful like your other work!

If I do the coffee cup I'll stamp "Thanks a Latte" on the inside I can make the flip flops be anything, so you choose where to put me.

thank you ladies, got all your idea's down!

Jennifer - guess the flips flops could just be fun blanks for any summer fun!

Hi Lisa, I will do wedding and congratulations
Do you only want one set of Christmas, because I could do another set of Christmas if you want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!