Special HM planning w/o HM package?

cmmam

I can see Disney World from here!
We did not book the HM package.

Would I call and speak to the regular rese CM's to try to make special arrangements, the front desk at our resort?

I was thinking of having flowers in the room when we arrived or the day after.

We dont have a coordinator, so who do you talk to to make plans for surprises?

Thanks!

You could try Guest Services at your hotel, they may not be able to do everything for you, but they should be able to help guide you. If you have any specific ideas of things you want to do, this is a great place to post questions. Lots of different experiences here, so many places to draw from. Disney Floral Department can help with having flowers or something in the room...

Ahutton is right. I went through guest services to arrange some special things like a cake in the room upon checkin and they were very helpfull. If they weren't sure of something then they found out the answer for me. We didn't do the HM package either but I was still able to get a lot of special things planned through them. Good luck and have a great HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter