special meals

lancerguys

<font color=blue>Is very worthy<br><font color=red
Once again, I need all of your expertise. can you explain how the special nights work on the western? is it in the same restaurant, but just different menu's? how does it work? by the way, I called disney two days ago, and they said that the formal night is monday and the semi-formal is thursday, or vice versa. so that dispells any rumors of any other nights. also, are any of you michigan state or university of arizona fans? they are few and far between, but if there are some, we gotta stick together. thanks again for all your help.
Kraig

Hi Kraig!

can you explain how the special nights work on the western? is it in the same restaurant, but just different menu's?

If I'm reading your question right, I believe the special nights are the same in all restaurants as far as menus are concerned.

are any of you michigan state or university of arizona fans?

Not even on a good day...

Hey BD....my son was just accepted and will be going to ASU in August...be nice!!!

MJ

Kraig...

On the western cruise you now have Semi Formal night on Monday, Mexicali night (where everyone on board including crew dresses up in hawaiian/tropical type shirts/clothing) is on Wednesday (Cozumel) and Formal night is now on Thursday.

These are the only nights that you really have worry about specifically what you wear....the other nights would be resort casual.

Even if you have formal night in Parrot Cay, you would still wear your Formal clothes....on Formal, Semi Formal and Mexicali, it does not matter what restaurant you are in you would wear the suggested dress of the evening.

As far as the other nights...they just call the menu's different things...you do not have to dress according to the menu. Maybe that was confusing you???

They also offer themed nights in the clubs, but that is only if you are 18 or above. The themed nights are 50's, 70's and 80's nights.

MJ

ok thanks for all your help. man, you are all killing me with this ASU stuff. c'mon, a sun devil? what is a sun devil? especially one named sparky. anyway, wait until next year's basketball season when once again ASU is destroyed again. then you will see who the better team is. but, let's not put that between us. thanks again for all your help, you really save me.
Kraig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter