Special need stroller in Minnie van

Cagwife

Earning My Ears
My daughter will be 9 when we visit in November. She has a special needs stroller, it does fold. Will her stroller and a regular stroller for my 2 year old fit in van? There will only be my 2 girls , my husband and myself traveling in minnie van. Or am I better off requesting an ECV minnie van. I've heard they dont have many of those.

I believe that the Minnie Vans are Chevy Traverse. I've never been in a Minnie Van but we do have a company Chevy Traverse at one of the healthcare settings I work at. You could definitely fit a pediatric adaptive stroller and a regular stroller in it. The issue is going to be that the trunk in the Minnie Vans is occupied by 2 car seats. Assuming that one or both children use the cars seats I can't imagine it would be a problem with your party size. If none of the kids use the car seats, it could be a problem.

Yeah that's what I was worry about only my 2 year old would need a carseat. I wonder if we can just place the 2nd carseat in one of the seats since there is only 4 of us and the minnie van seats 6.

We used a minnie van but used the two car seats. One one trip our sit and stand stroller fit fine in the "trunk". The other way , it didn't. Cm told us the 2018 van is slightly wider. But what we did was fold down part of the third seat and stuck the stroller in. We also had a cooler that was about 18 inches square and another bag like grocery store paper bag size.

So if one person sits up front, the two kids sit in the 2 row, the fourth person sits in the third with the seat partial folded down., with the strollers in that space. I hope I'm making sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!