Special Occasions

C. Purvis

Earning My Ears
Wondering if Universal (Orlando) does anything to recognize special occasions. My wife and I will be having our 20th anniversary on a day we will be at the park. Not really looking to be in a parade or anything, but a T-shirt or something might be cool.

You can get a celebration button at Guest services or the onsite hotels have them too.

You get varying responses from wearing one.....we did notice a huge amount of those buttons on our last few trips.....seems everyone is celebrating something every day......

Wondering if Universal (Orlando) does anything to recognize special occasions. My wife and I will be having our 20th anniversary on a day we will be at the park. Not really looking to be in a parade or anything, but a T-shirt or something might be cool.

We get a button for our son and he’s gotten a few free desserts. The sweetest thing was while we were waiting in line for Cat in the Hat someone working there noticed and told him happy birthday over the intercom. Then he started singing Happy Birthday. Just about everyone in line joined in. Years ago we got upgraded to club level for free at PB. We have had the hotel send up birthday cake a few times also.

When I asked this question about my son celebrating his 16th birthday at Universal, someone mentioned stopping by the Mystic Fountain (Islands of Adventure)...it "performs" a few times a day. We did this and the Fountain sang "Happy Birthday" and did his waterworks show, I videoed the whole thing and it was such a fun trip souvenir!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter