special request in room

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
My 5 yr old son has CP and we went through special requests and requested a standard room at WL with bunk beds with bed rails for the bottom and bench for the shower. i know the bunks are not a definate but the other stuff is.

Here is my question, when we check in, will they have all the extra things already in a room waiting for us or will they bring it. im hoping for an upgrade since i heard the bunks are not longer available in the standard rooms.

thanks

If bunk beds are no longer available in a standard room then you might only get whatever IS in a standard room...I can't remember if it's two queens or two doubles at WL since bunk beds probably aren't considered a medical request. Of course telling them nicely when you check in how much your son was looking forward to bunkbeds wouldn't hurt either! The last time we were at AKL the shower bench I'd requested was already in the bathroom when we arrived but if not you can call housekeeping on the in-room phone and they'll bring it right to you. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter