SpectacuLab closed??

TommyV813

Earning My Ears
I can no longer find SpectacuLAB linked to on the WDW website. I can Google it and get to the page, but it's not listed under attractions or entertainment, nor on the Innoventions page. I also can't find any performance times for it. Has anyone heard anything about this getting the axe? Maybe just a break during a few slow weeks? Anyone on the ground that can provide any info?

Oh I think we stumbled on that last summer and my teenager loved it. She got to be a volunteer on stage during the show and was happy as can be. She is a kid at heart. I don’t know if it is still around but know my kid will be looking for it this summer when we go

Interested to hear feedback too. I was planning on taking my girls next month but I agree there's no dates on the Disney calendar.

Thanks for the link, but that times guide is only valid Sunday the 6th through Saturday the 12th. I'm very curious as to whether it's still listed on the times guide starting today, Sunday the 13th.

Careful. That's not two weeks; it's one week split up into pre-Festival and during-Festival. Your point still stands, but I can clearly see how much planning you're doing and don't want you to miss something. (I showed my wife your main thread to demonstrate that the level of planning I'm doing is totally a thing, and I'm kinda jealous of the documentation you've done. Will definitely consider doing something similar for our next trip, which won't be for several years.)

Careful. That's not two weeks; it's one week split up into pre-Festival and during-Festival. Your point still stands, but I can clearly see how much planning you're doing and don't want you to miss something. (I showed my wife your main thread to demonstrate that the level of planning I'm doing is totally a thing, and I'm kinda jealous of the documentation you've done. Will definitely consider doing something similar for our next trip, which won't be for several years.)

Ah, good catch. I was wondering why Epcot had two, but I didn't look that closely as I don't travel until February anyway.

I'm not sure showing my thread to your wife is actually a good thing. It's just proof that you should get the heck off of the DisBoards where all of the crazy people are :P

Tried to go to Spectaculab today (Jan 28th) and was told it closed 2 weeks ago due to not enough guest demand. Bummer! Was looking forward to a 25Min show in the warmth of innoventions today. We did do Colortopia and that was a fun use of a little time.

Tried to go to Spectaculab today (Jan 28th) and was told it closed 2 weeks ago due to not enough guest demand. Bummer! Was looking forward to a 25Min show in the warmth of innoventions today. We did do Colortopia and that was a fun use of a little time.

Thanks for the update. It's weird that Touring Plans still has it listed as an option to add to the plan. I guess they haven't gotten the memo yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter