Spectator for Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
I see someone else asked about getting to Epcot for the finish but are there any other places along the route that people have seen spectators or that might be good options? Anything around AK as we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge so it's close to get to. At the parking lot there are along the road? Then could try and make it to Epcot for the finish.

Or other spots/ideas? Thanks!

I always have a hard time remembering where I see spectators but with this course I think the only other easy place to see runners is HS parking lot. And they may not be able to get there in time from AK plus then also getting to the finish line. I’m assuming they would have a car.

I always have a hard time remembering where I see spectators but with this course I think the only other easy place to see runners is HS parking lot. And they may not be able to get there in time from AK plus then also getting to the finish line. I’m assuming they would have a car.

Thanks for the input. We'll just have to see what shakes out I think. It may end up just being the start and the finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter