Speed Queen washer & dryer

maxaroni

DIS Veteran
Delvered yesterday and so far, love them. The washer is fast the clothes come out “drier” than in any other washer I’ve had. They are spun so well that so much water is extracted. The dryer is awesome, too.

Questions...

1) do you usually do “auto fill”? Anytime that auto fill hasn’t worked well?

2) Regular/eco rinse is what I have used, any time that would not be good?

3) On the dryer, you pick the fabric as opposed to the temp. I’m assuming the dial goes from no heat, low heat, medium heat and then high heat, in that order around?

Thanks to all that have recommended the Speed Queen. It’s only 1 day and yet, I’ve done several loads of laundry and very pleased.

Delvered yesterday and so far, love them. The washer is fast the clothes come out “drier” than in any other washer I’ve had. They are spun so well that so much water is extracted. The dryer is awesome, too.

Questions...

1) do you usually do “auto fill”? Anytime that auto fill hasn’t worked well?

2) Regular/eco rinse is what I have used, any time that would not be good?

3) On the dryer, you pick the fabric as opposed to the temp. I’m assuming the dial goes from no heat, low heat, medium heat and then high heat, in that order around?

Thanks to all that have recommended the Speed Queen. It’s only 1 day and yet, I’ve done several loads of laundry and very pleased.

I love my SQ ~ I only have the washer (until my dryer bites the dust)

I have the basic model, for I think 4-5 years now?
I use auto fill, regular rinse all the time, not one problem, ever. I use cold/Eco 80% of the time

I love that the clothes never get tangled up with each other, are CLEAN and the machine is quiet. It works like the day we got it. My DH was after the bells and whistle front loader machines , (I had zero interest in those)but I won on this appliance, lol...I mean, we all knew who was going to be using it.

It certainly has been nice not worrying about the machine breaking like our 2 Maytag one's did~

Enjoy your new machine's! If we ever move , I told DH my washer is going with us, lol.

My SQ w/d purchase is the best I've made in a very long time!!! Love them both. I pretty much just leave mine on the same settings every time. The only thing that gets changed is the load size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!