Speedway by the Boardwalk

Ok, good to know ! Need some vodka to make some cocktails while back at the room !
Screen Door carries 750ml bottles of Smirnoff, Grey Goose, and IIRC, Absolute & Ketel One. If you're doing mixed drinks, Smirnoff is the cheapest at $14.99 (I mix it with Ice Berry :lovestruc). I would suggest bringing a shot glass, or buying a "toothpick holder" there, unless you are adept at measuring without. There aren't any in the rooms, although you may be able to request one.

The track was the Richard Petty Experince.
I think it was to be rethemed to Andretti.?
The Walt Disney World Speedway (Racetrack) opened in 1995. Located at the South end of the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot, it hosted races for the Indy Racing League, NASCAR Truck Series and USAC Racing. The Richard Petty Driving Experience, Indy Racing Experience, and Exotic Driving Experience also used the track. It closed in 2015.

The Walt Disney World Speedway (Racetrack) opened in 1995. Located at the South end of the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot, it hosted races for the Indy Racing League, NASCAR Truck Series and USAC Racing. The Richard Petty Driving Experience, Indy Racing Experience, and Exotic Driving Experience also used the track. It closed in 2015.
I believe the track was temporary..?? Weren’t they supposedly going to build a permanent structure at some point, possibly at the WWOS complex?

I believe the track was temporary..?? Weren’t they supposedly going to build a permanent structure at some point, possibly at the WWOS complex?
Not trying to hijack this thread, so I apologize in advance .........
While the track itself wasn't "Temporary" per say, the facilities supporting it were. Seating, restrooms and concessions were all portable and designed to be removed between events. The longer term plan was indeed to build a new track with permanent facilities including garages over at WWOS. Sadly that never occurred.

BACK ON TOPIC .... Does anyone know if the Speedway stations are currently opened 24/7? What time (if any) are beer sales cut off? We have a late night BWV arrival coming up and looking at my post travel decompression options. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Speedway stations are currently opened 24/7? What time (if any) are beer sales cut off? We have a late night BWV arrival coming up and looking at my post travel decompression options. Thanks!
I google mapped it and clicked on the store and here is what it says.. the little down clicker just says those are the hours everday. Nice that google maps has the gas price shown for today.

Ok, good to know ! Need some vodka to make some cocktails while back at the room !

We also don't find Disney's liquors prices to be crazy expensive, we have bought vodka and rum to make some cocktails at the screen door, beer is a totally different story.

Screen Door is the general store out on the Boardwalk with grocery items, toys, clothes, etc. The smaller store inside the resort, Dundy’s Sundries, is presently closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!