Spiderman and new super hero hq

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
According to disney parks blog spiderman is in and captain america is out. Thor is also getting his bifrost room back, and the iron man suits are returning.

So I'm betting the top floor of innoventions will have the same stuff and star wars launch bay will take up the bottom floor.

Oh exciting I am a huge character meet and greet person so I would love to know which marvel characters will be in the parks?

Oh exciting I am a huge character meet and greet person so I would love to know which marvel characters will be in the parks?

Before November 16 you can meet Thor and captain america. Captain's last day is november 11, i believe. On November 16 it will be Thor and spiderman. The parks blog wouldn't day how long Spidey was staying, they said his space was made to rotate super heroes (probably depending on who has a new movie coming out).

It says it starts November 16th, isn't that the same date the Season of the Force is scheduled to start?
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...nd-park-november-16-in-the-new-super-hero-hq/

Yep, which is why it makes sense that they left all the super hero stuff on the top floor, and launch bay on the bottom. Well, that's my guess anyway.

Last edited:

I'll just miss Spidey! But after the last two movies, it's hard for me to not think of him as anything but a really bad actor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter