Spin-off of the Leftovers Thread

Probably something on the board with the word games? How about that thread about the people eating corn from cans on Main St.? I know people sure talked about it for a long time, this was years ago. Perhaps someone has it bookmarked? My cursory search didn't unearth it.:)

ETA: Not the original thread but you can clearly see this was the stuff of legends by the references in this thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/canned-corn-people-on-main-street.888944/

Last edited:

The problems of the world are being solved in that thread and you dismiss it by equating it to fluff? If some decide to take it seriously and show more respect and better attitudes we probably could bring about world peace before too long.

On the Cruise Line Forum. "Do They Have Olives on the Ships?" Poster wasn't going to book a cruise if they didn't have olives.
Search doesn't pull up anything before 2010, so I can't post a link. I thing that was about the time the DIS got upgraded and the old threads were lost.

On the Cruise Line Forum. "Do They Have Olives on the Ships?" Poster wasn't going to book a cruise if they didn't have olives.
Search doesn't pull up anything before 2010, so I can't post a link. I thing that was about the time the DIS got upgraded and the old threads were lost.
There was a change of servers here some years ago and some of the oldest posts vanished into the ether. I feel like I see some "Do they have olives on ships" type questions here from time to time. Sometimes I think "How particular can you be?" but I think it's mostly people just dreaming about their trips they've planned and sorting out all the little details. I'll also admit I can be particular and I still miss the Mickey butter at WDW eateries.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter