Spin-off of the Leftovers Thread

I don't have a great memory - but what popped into my head was an arguement - ahem I mean discussion - about eating potato chips out of a bag at some kids function and then another one about dogs and neighbors - people get pretty opinionated when it comes to their pets.

Just so you won't be disappointed, a lot of it is not about bacon.:sad1: Rather it is a discussion focused on human behavior and familial interaction.:teeth:

Wow, now I am even more intrigued! I mean, I love a good, thorough discussion about breakfast meats, but throw in some family stuff, etc., and I'm hooked...come to think of it, don't a lot of these threads evolve into those topics!? :scratchin take leftovers, for example...

That one kind of spun out of control. And I have to say, it was pretty much all my fault :)

OT: It spun out of control at my HOUSE too. I love a good bread argument - especially with supposed "exceptions" such as cornbread. That one and the bone dish thread are personal favorites. My current DH recently started a conversation about properly cooking pinto or white beans on FB. I would never dream of bringing that hot topic here.

How about that thread about the people eating corn from cans on Main St.? I know people sure talked about it for a long time, this was years ago.

I'm thinking of the great bread buttering debate. I don't *think* I was even a member when that happened, but maybe.

I've seen references to both of those, though I think the original threads were before my time too.

I don't know if it was super long, but I did enjoy the "pantless when company is over" thread from last summer. I enjoy company/party/wedding threads in general.

I do remember this one.

I don't know about the longest , but one of the funniest threads was Monster under my seat https://www.disboards.com/threads/monster-under-my-drivers-seat-agghhhh.912594/

I missed that one as well, but clicked the link and read the OP. - Oh my gosh, it was hilarious!!

A long time ago when I first came to the dis, I realized there were a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands by the fight to the death opinions about the most mundane things.
I will never forget the thread about if sharing a large soda at fast food place is stealing...things that make me go hmmmm

A long time ago when I first came to the dis, I realized there were a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands by the fight to the death opinions about the most mundane things.
I will never forget the thread about if sharing a large soda at fast food place is stealing...things that make me go hmmmm

I remember that one! That reminds me of one with a debate about bringing your own food into qs locations and using the tables...

A few years ago there was a thread that got quite long. I can't remember all the details, but a woman posted complaining about her husband leaving poop on their shower head and drain when he took a shower. I don't know what kind of responses she was looking for, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting a bunch of Disney lovers to give her a "sex ed " crash course on water play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!