Spinoff 'cause we have to regarding WWYD solutions to Annoying Neighbours

Good luck with that. You have no idea how crazy these people might be--their idea of "upping the ante" might mean they set fire to your garage or string up your pets. Some people are truly nuts, you're better off backing away.

I guess we're fortunate, we've always had neighbors who were, at worst, tolerable. Even now, when we're in a neighborhood with about 20 feet between houses, people are pleasant and respectful.
That's sort of what I was thinking. A lot of folks out there you don't know what they're capable of doing.

Op, I don't think the manure plan is a good one. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to you and your family.

Maybe I'm not understanding the plan. If you use manure to make things too smelly for your neighbours, wouldn't it be even worse for you (since it would have to be on your property)?
:rotfl2:That's not the stench of manure, it's the sweet, sweet aroma of spite!!

Why do we "have to" have a spin-off of that thread? Wouldn't this discussion make more sense in the thread?

That's a good question. I just went back to read the thread that inspired this one, and there really is no reason to avoid posts about how to deal with annoying neighbors. Of course, as odd as this thread started, I'm sure the posters on that thread are happy to have this separate, lol.

My next door neighbor (in a small condo building) is bat guano crazy. She has called the police on me with the most outrageous lies. Including the time she claimed I was cooking meth. I have never done any drugs (not even pot). I've been on the board of the condo association and have many good friends who live here who know the person that I am. And the person that she is. The police department also is aware that she is nuttier than a fruit cake so no issues with them.

My "revenge" was to buy a doormat that states "THIS IS NOT A METH LAB". I can't tell you how many people have stopped by to tell me that they loved my mat. Some have even brought strangers by to see it.

My neighbor has been subject to extreme ridicule and has been totally ostracized by so many people that she barely comes out of her condo. All I had to do was buy the silly doormat. No manure was needed.

My next door neighbor (in a small condo building) is bat guano crazy. She has called the police on me with the most outrageous lies. Including the time she claimed I was cooking meth. I have never done any drugs (not even pot). I've been on the board of the condo association and have many good friends who live here who know the person that I am. And the person that she is. The police department also is aware that she is nuttier than a fruit cake so no issues with them.

My "revenge" was to buy a doormat that states "THIS IS NOT A METH LAB". I can't tell you how many people have stopped by to tell me that they loved my mat. Some have even brought strangers by to see it.

My neighbor has been subject to extreme ridicule and has been totally ostracized by so many people that she barely comes out of her condo. All I had to do was buy the silly doormat. No manure was needed.

Ah... But, it wasn't silly was it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter