Spinoff-which restaurants are you desperate to return to?

Tiffins! I just dined here for the first time this past week and it was awesome! Décor, service, and food were all fabulous.

Sanaa
La Hacienda (me only, I loved it, family did not)
Satu’li
Sunshine Seasons (family)

Ohana -- We went in 2012 with about ten members of my extended family and it was one of my favorite memories! The food was outstanding.
Yak n Yeti -- I've been four times! But I can't wait for the next. Their Apple Sake is sooo good!!

I cannot wait to go back to Raglan Road at DS....some of the most fun I've ever had at a restaurant! Also Ohana, we love that one so much we're doing it twice on our 3 week honeymoon extravaganza in March!

We are at WDW often and have our favourites.

Sanaa, Via Napoli, The Plaza, Beaches and Cream, Yak and Yeti.
We have a Via Napoli res for February that I'm on the fence about (as we have never eaten there) but all of your other choices are our favorites too! So good to know! Thanks!! :)

We have a Via Napoli res for February that I'm on the fence about (as we have never eaten there) but all of your other choices are our favorites too! So good to know! Thanks!! :)
I've never had a bad meal there. The service is slower than we are used to, but it is very similar to what we've come to expect in Italy, so we say it just adds to the authentic experience!

If you order pasta and pizza, the pasta will come out sooner keep that in mind if you all want to eat together. The house salad is delicious, as are the fried vegetables.

I've never had a bad meal there. The service is slower than we are used to, but it is very similar to what we've come to expect in Italy, so we say it just adds to the authentic experience!

If you order pasta and pizza, the pasta will come out sooner keep that in mind if you all want to eat together. The house salad is delicious, as are the fried vegetables.
Great! Thank you very much for those tips!!

Il Mulino
Blue Zoo
Bull & Bear

My 3 automatic bookings each trip. Cant wait to get back to them in the Spring.

We had a bunch of meals that were memorable for the overall experience but the only one we had that I think we would remember just for the food (i.e. if we had been served the food in a hole in the wall in Chicago we would still be talking about it) was Sanaa--combine that food with the fact that we were seated at the two-top that's flush with the large window and animals kept walking up like they thought they could graze off of our table and it was just perfect.

I am excited to return to the ones I listed earlier, but I am really looking forward to try some of the new things, that weren't available or on our radar last time!

I am excited to return to the ones I listed earlier, but I am really looking forward to try some of the new things, that weren't available or on our radar last time!

That's dh also. :)

New ts & cs restaurants &
Looking forward to future food comas in Epcot

:jumping1:

Beaches 'N Cream - I just love the combination of the food, ice cream, decor and jukebox.
Earl of Sandwich
Fries and Bowling at Splitsville

I wanted so much to go back to Beaches and Cream last trip for a giant ice cream sundae. :teeth: Didn't work out unfortunately but I'll make it a priority for future trips. And I've had one amazing meal at California Grill so far, definitely need a repeat.

We eat at the Tiffans lounge nearly every time we go to AK.

I really love Crew's Cup. It's one of the few places at WDW that isn't always packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!