Splash down in late January

azgal81

<font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><
Does anyone know anything more about this? I noticed it was set to go down on the DL calendar the week of the 22nd through the end of January at least.

We were planning on going that week but I can move our trip up a week (to the week we went last year) since it's going to be down. I would hate to miss this ride!

FYI, if you go earlier in January HM and IASW will likely both be down to remove holiday overlays.

azgal81 said:
Does anyone know anything more about this? I noticed it was set to go down on the DL calendar the week of the 22nd through the end of January at least.

We were planning on going that week but I can move our trip up a week (to the week we went last year) since it's going to be down. I would hate to miss this ride!

Isn't it a little too cold to go on Splash mountain in January?

HydroGuy said:
FYI, if you go earlier in January HM and IASW will likely both be down to remove holiday overlays.

Right that's why we were going to go that week but it looks like small world goes down the week of the 22nd as well and Hm comes back on the 18th so we would get to ride it two out of the 4 days we are there.

Ya, there is a window where you could hit everything being open....I believe it would be the 18th till the 21st....Luckily we arrive on the 21st early morning so we're going to go ride everything that will be down.... :thumbsup2

Shelly

Dakota_Lynn said:
Eeek! I wouldn't go to Disneyland if Splash Mountain were closed! Anything else...but NOT Splash Mountain!

LOL you sound just like me. I wont go unless the Pirates is open, as well as the Haunted mansion. It just wont happen.

mystic_path said:
LOL you sound just like me. I wont go unless the Pirates is open, as well as the Haunted mansion. It just wont happen.

I went once back in 1999 and Pirates was closed. :( It just wasn't Disneyland without the pirates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter