Splash Mountain Fastpass as #4?

bayportkat

Mouseketeer
Are Splash Mountain fast passes usually available for #4 after we have used our first three? My 6 year old keeps insisting he wants to ride it, but I am not convinced he will once he sees it. The rest of the family does not want to ride, so I don't want to give up FP for it and then have him not ride, so was thinking of using the 4th FP for it after we use our others. Also, we could then head back to the resort if he is wet and uncomfortable!. His dad or I will bite the bullet and ride with him if he decides to do it! Thanks

With refresh, I got Splash twice last Sunday late afternoon. Holiday weekend, very hot, and there was roughly a 2-hour standby line.
So I would say it is very likely you can get it with refreshing, even in busy/tough circumstances.

As a party of five, we’ve not seen any availability for splash after using up our first three (starting to look around 1:00 p.m.) on our MK days this week. Two DDs in our party on search/refresh patrol while in line. I wouldn’t say they’re “hard core” searching though necessarily. We’ve found headliners to be few and far between with the occasional score. I suspect if we’d finished up our first three earlier, we’d have had better luck.

As a party of two, it shouldn’t be too hard to get. In fact, there’s only three rides that are near impossible to get even for a party of two regardless of crowd level and refreshing persistence. Those are FoP, 7DMT, and SDD, in that order, from my experience anyways.

As a party of two, it shouldn’t be too hard to get. In fact, there’s only three rides that are near impossible to get even for a party of two regardless of crowd level and refreshing persistence. Those are FoP, 7DMT, and SDD, in that order, from my experience anyways.
I was at Epcot on Monday, Memorial day, and was trying to get a fast pass for Rockin roller coaster, and we actually saw availability for two on slinky dog. We didn’t take it, because we had done it four times that morning at early morning magic and this one was for sooner than we would be back in the park, but it is interesting to know that even that is possible with refresh. I think right now Tower of terror might honestly be the hardest to get at HS.

As a party of five, we’ve not seen any availability for splash after using up our first three (starting to look around 1:00 p.m.) on our MK days this week. Two DDs in our party on search/refresh patrol while in line. I wouldn’t say they’re “hard core” searching though necessarily. We’ve found headliners to be few and far between with the occasional score. I suspect if we’d finished up our first three earlier, we’d have had better luck.

We are a party of 3 and have been at MK 3 of the past 4 days. We usually start looking for others around 12 or 1. We never found a headliner. I got ridiculously excited when I scored an Enchanted Tales with Belle. Once I had that, I was able to move it closer, but none of the mountains. I have seemed to have better luck working through a browser than the app.

I have never seen it as a forth fastpass, but I also only intermittently refresh. I don’t have the patience to stand there and refresh for a half hour.

I have never seen it as a forth fastpass, but I also only intermittently refresh. I don’t have the patience to stand there and refresh for a half hour.

It doesn't take half an hour....or even half a minute most times. Splash isn't hard to get at all, we get it routinely.

Aside from the big three that were mentioned earlier (FoP, 7DMT, SDD), most others rides can be gotten as a 4th without too much effort. Of course your results may vary on any given day, but the other ones aren't too hard to get.

For the first hour or two the park is open, Splash usually has a pretty short stand by line (right now at 9:40 in June the app says 15 minutes), so that's another option - head for Frontierland at rope drop and you can probably get BTMRR, Splash and Pirates done without much wait and save your FPs for 7DMT/Peter Pan, etc.

I got it as a 5th FP week before last, it wasn't even our FP park. I had all of my FP for Epcot, went for a break at our room, and then while we ate dinner at 6 picked up Pirates and then while in line for Pirates picked up a Splash. I know that doesn't happen regularly but it does happen (and I was very relieved because it was HOT)

Splash is usually fairly easy to pick up - hot summer days can be a little more difficult, but still not too bad. Out of curiosity, I just tested it - Splash FP popped up on the second refresh at about 90 minutes out. A few more refreshes and I found a FP about 40 minutes out. At the same time, the standby line is showing a 65 minute wait. Refresh is your friend.

C22E3C35-A065-46F8-84A6-5C04882557B7.pngE6EC1054-DC96-421C-887F-5C64E1559160.png

From my trip a few weeks back Splash was pretty easy to get. Usually in the the evening but was able to refresh and bump up a lot also.

Totally dependent on when you're going. We have had trips with no luck picking it up, others it's been available. We've transitioned to just rope dropping it and not worrying about FP or picking it up, it's easy to get on till about 30 minutes after the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter