Splash Mountain Gender Reveal Ideas

I thought the question was more for a Splash Mountain themed gender reveal party, as opposed to announcing the gender ON Splash Mountain. But maybe I'm wrong.

Obviously, you need to contact Disney, & I'm sure, for a small fee, they can change the recording inside the ride from the song to a recording of someone that sounds like either Walt Disney or Mickey Mouse announcing the gender - "Zippity Doo Dah! You're having a boy!"

I bet, to make it even more special, you could get a castmember to be hold your dog & be waiting for you at the end of the ride, & your dog could be all dressed in blue & holding a little set of blue Mickey ears in its mouth.

For you keeping saying setting things on fire for gender reveals.

I don't understand the rule violation. If that's someone's favorite idea they'll probably offer it multiple times when the question is asked multiple times.

You seem to like gender reveal and dance costume threads and have offered multiples of those as well.

For you keeping saying setting things on fire for gender reveals.

But what if Flightless Duck likes setting things on fire for gender reveals & is genuinely offering you support w/ his best ideas?

A fire can make your gender reveal go from the ordinary to the spectacular.

But what if Flightless Duck likes setting things on fire for gender reveals & is genuinely offering you support w/ his best ideas?

A fire can make your gender reveal go from the ordinary to the spectacular.

Agreed. Just adding a tip......do the fire part before the actually SPLASH!! ;)

I am asking this seriously, not snarkily, although it will probably come out as snarky. So I apologize in advance for my lack of writing skills to include tone in my question.

What is the purpose of a gender reveal? I had early CVS (for genetic purposes) for each of my children, so knew their genders at 9 weeks. But none of my friends really cared, especially not enough to warrant a big reveal. Our parents were happy with either gender. So, who really is the gender reveal for? Friends don't care. Family just wants the couple to be happy and usually doesn't care what gender their baby is. So, who is it for? Why not just look at the results? Open the envelope and read it. You are going to get the same information no matter how you stage it.

Maybe I am just an old fart that doesn't understand this whole make a production over whether the baby is a boy or girl.

I don't get it either. I love my kids but they are going through the gender reveal drama right now and I can't relate.

Oh, I’ve got the perfect idea! First, you get a pink onesie and a blue onesie. Then, you’re gonna want to make a doll modeled after the baby in the movie. I think the name was... :idea: :( :scared:

You know what, just pick another theme.

I think you need to find a different forum to ask these questions on. Clearly everyone is already done with your questions. If you want to ask ridiculous questions you should be prepared for ridiculous answers.

But is it ridiculous? I mean, it worked for one person, right? A whole wildfire for a gender reveal. That's a big party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!