Splash Mountain merchandise? Status update for those at MK

MaggiesMomNJ

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I was hoping to start a thread for people looking to pick up Splash Mountain merch.

If anyone is in the park, can you post updates on what is available in the store for those hoping to pick up something?

Thanks.

We are going end of November and I really hope they still keep selling merch. I want a T and Hoodie before I can't get them anymore. My kids also want to buy a bunch of stuff too.

From what I have seen (not there personally) - Disney keeps restocking it and there has been great availability of it.

It is similar to the baby yoda stuffed figure at disney springs....people were buying a truck load of them...people on the blogs were reporting they were sold out....then Disney just puts out a ton more!!! LOL. I agree with the statement above....there is no word on when it will be re-themed and they will just keep restocking them.

Am I the only one checking eBay once or twice a day looking for deals on Splash Mountain merch? Landed the Funko sets for a GREAT price yesterday. You just have to be quick on the trigger.

One of the original You May Get Wet wooden signs used on the ride (an old prop) that was replaced went for around 8 GRAND (!) last week.

They aren't limited edition items, and there's no date on the retheme+refurb yet, so theoretically they will continue to produce those items for a while
They abruptly stopped producing the on-demand Splash magic bands last week, so I doubt they will continue production of this shop's goods.

Last edited:
Hi all! I was hoping to start a thread for people looking to pick up Splash Mountain merch.

If anyone is in the park, can you post updates on what is available in the store for those hoping to pick up something?

Thanks.
We were there early this morning and the shop had plenty of inventory at that time. There was a virtual queue plus a significant line to get in. I saw one obvious Ebay flipper hauling a massive load out before we entered the shop. They are limited by what they can carry, though. Currently no package delivery.

Last edited:
Didn't the CMs and APs already buy it all? The photos I saw of people carting out huge bags were crazy.

I keep hearing mixed things.... I watch a lot of the streams and I first heard everything was sold out and then I heard they had restocked the plush so I have no idea! It seems like everyone is saying they are restocking which would be great.

For anyone there, do they have the plush vulture? My hubby is a fan of the animation, and all others sit on his shelves.

For anyone there, do they have the plush vulture? My hubby is a fan of the animation, and all others sit on his shelves.

The only plushes they were selling on Thursday were the $27-30 rabbit, fox, and bear.

Didn't the CMs and APs already buy it all? The photos I saw of people carting out huge bags were crazy.
....you mean like THIS:

enhance

Photo courtesy of Brayden Holness

It will take years for this stuff to have a true resale market. Disney will keep selling and even keep reordering until the last minute. Disney is going to make as much money off this as they can. They wont close that gift store until the ride is officially closed and no timetable has been discussed and could be a 6 months or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter