Split stay and FP selections?

RanDIZ

DIS Veteran AKV/CCV
Still waiting on ROFR but made split stay reservations in the mean time for later this year. Booked Caribbean Beach for 5night and rented from David’s at AKL for 2nights. I bought a 5-day ticket and want to know how that will effect my fast pass selections come time to book 60 days out. Can 2 reservations be attached to same tickets/magic band? Thanks

Yes you put both reservations in MDE and as long as it’s continuous (check out on one reservation is check in on the other) then your FP selections act as if you have a single continuous reservation. Though dining your window will open with two different window.

Yes you put both reservations in MDE and as long as it’s continuous (check out on one reservation is check in on the other) then your FP selections act as if you have a single continuous reservation. Though dining your window will open with two different window.
Awesome. So it sounds like I’d have to wait to book dining 180 days from each check in. Thanks.

Still waiting on ROFR but made split stay reservations in the mean time for later this year. Booked Caribbean Beach for 5night and rented from David’s at AKL for 2nights. I bought a 5-day ticket and want to know how that will effect my fast pass selections come time to book 60 days out. Can 2 reservations be attached to same tickets/magic band? Thanks

You can book FP spanning both reservations but only for a total of 5 days matching your 5 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter