Split Stay and Park Ticket ?

Fish4bas

Earning My Ears
Staying at Disney for one night and then going off site.. we have 8 days of tickets and the website is showing our tickets valid for the two days we are staying on property. We Are trying to figure out when we can make our 30 day fast passes. Why is the website only showing tickets valid for two days?

Why is the website only showing tickets valid for two days?
At 60 days out you’ll be able to book FPs for check-in and checkout dates.

Then, 30 days out from each offsite park day, you’ll be able to book that date’s FPs.

No other days are open during the 60-day onsite FP window.

Does the system let you make fastpass reservations for today and the next 29 days plus one more day, which today is 30 days in advance of? (Not that all those days would be useful.)

The 60 day rule does not apply to the days after when you are not staying on site.

Last edited:
Our 60 day fast passes have been made. Our 30 day mark is approaching. It shows that our tickets are only valid the 2 days at Disney. I would think the week before our fast passes made would be available if we chose those dates. We are looking at 30 day out fast passes starting on July 22. Only dates highlighted are the 2 days at Disney.

Did you purchase date-based tickets or tickets as part of a resort package? If so, those tickets wouldn't be valid prior to the date you chose to start the tickets or the date of check-in. I'm assuming that is why you aren't seeing FP+ availability prior to your WDW one-night stay. Your FP+ window for July 22 should open on June 22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!