Split Stay Dining Plan Question

pschro1

Mouseketeer
So we are considering doing a split stay during our next trip to DW. I understand the whole logistics of how a split stay works. The only part I am confused about is the dining plan. It will be pretty simple to add the dining plan to the first part of the stay. But how do you add the dining plan to the second part (since park tickets will be attached to first part)? The website does not let you add the plan to a room only reservation.

You can call and ask for a ticketless package for the second part of your stay.

Thank you. Is it better to do all of this over the phone? Or could I book the two reservations online and then add the second dining plan on the phone?

You could book the first part of your stay online if you want but the ticket less package has to be done over the phone. I am not sure if they would modify or cancel the room only reservation if you tried to do that online and then call about the dining plan. Room only and packages are treated differently and have seperate rules. ( cancelation polices etc) Personally I would book the first part online then call to do the ticketless package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter