Split Stay DS area to Poly

BoatDriver

DisDad #824
I have a quick question about luggage transfer I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'll be at a conference at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista in the Disney Springs area four four days prior to my wife and kids flying in to begin our eight day stay at PVB. I plan on meeting them at the airport so we can take the DME trip to the Poly together.

Originally, I had planned on waking up early enough to grab an Uber over to the Poly, so I could leave my bags with Bell services, before taking another Uber back to the airport for their 9:00am landing.

I know it's probably not the case, but since the DS area hotels are now considered a quasi-part of the Disney on-site experience and this is technically considered a split stay, is luggage transfer available from the Wyndham to the Poly Villas?

I have a quick question about luggage transfer I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'll be at a conference at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista in the Disney Springs area four four days prior to my wife and kids flying in to begin our eight day stay at PVB. I plan on meeting them at the airport so we can take the DME trip to the Poly together.

Originally, I had planned on waking up early enough to grab an Uber over to the Poly, so I could leave my bags with Bell services, before taking another Uber back to the airport for their 9:00am landing.

I know it's probably not the case, but since the DS area hotels are now considered a quasi-part of the Disney on-site experience and this is technically considered a split stay, is luggage transfer available from the Wyndham to the Poly Villas?
No. I don't believe that they will transfer you luggage for you. Is there a reason why you find it necessary to go to the airport in order to take DME with your family? You could just Uber to the Poly with your luggage and meet them there after they get off DME.

But if riding DME with them is important, just Uber with your luggage to MCO, meet up with the family and ride DME to the Poly. The DME driver will stow your bags in the underneath compartment of the bus for the trip.

Thanks, I've done the same swap before when doing a conference at this hotel and flying them in for a week after. Last time was before the Good Neighbor program, so I thought it was worth a try. I don't mind waking up early to do the transfer. I'm usually out for a run by 0600 anyway.

As for DME, there's no way the kids get to ride the "Mickey Bus" without me. They're now 4 & 6, and no matter how many times we've boarded that bus and passed under the welcome sign, I never get sick of their little smiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter