Split Stay Question, Please help

Rmurphy005

Mouseketeer
WE booked a split stay with a room only reservation on 1/17-19 at POP and then the Play, Stay, and Dine package for the 19th-24th at AOA Suites. This worked out to be a great price for us and i thought i outsmarted the system, but now i am nervous about fast passes. We are planning to go to AK on the 18th which is in the middle of our room only reservation. Will i be able to use the park admission from the second leg of our trip before that reservation is actually used? Or will i have to add 1 park day to our room only reservation? Thanks in advance for the help.

Because your Stay#2 is a package, you won’t be able to book FPs for your Pop stay.

The best thing to do is not have a package but have 2 room-only stays with separately linked tickets for your total number of park days. Then, when your FP booking window opens, you’ll be able to book for all your park days.

Keeping Stay#2 as a package means you’d have to activate your tickets when you reach WDW and then book FPs for those pre-package park days.

It’s best to ask questions in the FP FAQ... or here is fine as I did write the Split Stay section for that FP Sticky. :)

Once you arrive at DW You can activate your package tickets up to 10 days before the start of the package. Unfortunately, you will not be able to book FPs for the 17th or 18th until after you activate your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter