Split Stay Question

kddlm

DIS Veteran
Never did split stay before...........Staying at SSR for 1st night, then moving to Coronado Springs through a tour package for my DD participating in Varsity Spirit Spectacular at end of Nov. Will Disney transfer my luggage to Coronado from SSR. If so, who do I arrange this with since Coronado is not DVC?

Will Disney transfer my luggage to Coronado from SSR. If so, who do I arrange this with since Coronado is not DVC?
Bell Services will transfer luggage between Disney Resorts. Your luggage won't be available at the next resort until closer to 4 PM.

Thanks for the quick reply erionm! Later in day should be fine as I don't think check in is until 3 anyway.

It is very easy to do. I just did a split stay last week and they took care of moving my luggage a few times. Just be sure to keep anything with you that you might want to have prior to the transfer. When you get to the new room, just call bell services at the new resort and they will bring the bags to you (provided they have arrived). You have to be in the room when they do.

On move day:
Call Bell Services and have them come pick-up your luggage and refrigerated items. Be sure to inform them that you have items to keep cold, if you do.
Tell them where you are transferring too.
Check-in to your new resort.
Go do whatever you want that day.
After getting your room text and you are back in it (items are not at your new resort until 2 - 4 PM), call Bell Services to have the items delivered to your room.
NOTE: You must be in the room for the pick-up and delivery. Tips expected.
If you want to go straight to the parks and not go to the resort first to check-in and not get the text, yes you can do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter