split stay/UMP

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
If you stay one week but spend 3 days at one resort and 4 days at another (say a VWL/BWV split), do they try to make you get 2 UMPs? I would think a 7 day hopper with a DC discount would be more cost-effective, even with the 10% discount on UMPs.
Robin M.

I was wondering about the same thing, but there was a post here a few weeks ago where it was said that they would drop the first and last days off the UMP, so I am hoping to do that. I am hoping this is true.

Do the math, but you would need 2 UMP's, since they will only be sold at each resort for the stay there.
They will drop 1st/last day from the pass- which may still work out for you- depending on arrival and departure.

Good Luck!

When we split our stay we used hopper passes...turned out to be the best way to go for us. We planned to stay out of the parks the day we switched. I had been told that there was no way to get UMP's w/o overlapping days- but according to most reports here it can be done.

Or you could just get UMP's on one portion of your stay, which is what we did last time. But if you want to be in the parks every day this doesn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter