Split Stay - Universal and Disney

cxcelica

DIS Veteran
I know this has been touched on and various points in both the Dis Show and the Universal Show, but I just had my article posted on the Dis about my experience splitting our stays between the Universal and Disney.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-...rsal-studios-into-your-disney-world-vacation/

Splitting the stay was a great experience and I was incredibly impressed by Universal. I really came away from it wondering why I hadn't done it sooner! That being said this past December we did a day trip out to Universal which wasn't so successful.

I know this has been touched on and various points in both the Dis Show and the Universal Show, but I just had my article posted on the Dis about my experience splitting our stays between the Universal and Disney.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-...rsal-studios-into-your-disney-world-vacation/

Splitting the stay was a great experience and I was incredibly impressed by Universal. I really came away from it wondering why I hadn't done it sooner! That being said this past December we did a day trip out to Universal which wasn't so successful.
Very nicely done, @cxcelica . Thanx for sharing, and congrats on being published. :)

Interesting. I'll look for part 2. We did a split this past summer with Universal first and then WDW and let's just say that we are "one and done" with Universal. I'm glad you enjoyed your time there - I have friends who really enjoy those parks.

Interesting. I'll look for part 2. We did a split this past summer with Universal first and then WDW and let's just say that we are "one and done" with Universal. I'm glad you enjoyed your time there - I have friends who really enjoy those parks.

same here. my family went to Universal Studios for 4 nights and we stayed at Portofino Bay. That trip was my first in 20+ years and I am done with Universal Studios.

Thanks. "Part 2", our experiences trying to do a day trip was very disappointing. I don't know if I would be "one and done" after it but, it was discouraging to say the least. Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!