Split stay with pin code?

TinkB278

DIS Veteran
I was just emailed a pin code discount offer and would like to try the Riviera with it but would rather not stay there a full week since it is still so pricey. Does anyone know if you can book two separate (split) stays when you get one of these offer codes?

My guess would be you can unless it states you have to stay a certain number of nights? (I've only gotten two with the same type of criteria so don't know if PIN offers vary, i.e. only one hotel choice or a percentage off? The two I've gotten always give a resort with a date range).

My experience in the spring, WDW did let me use a "partial" PIN. What happened was WDW was very specific on dates for May and I had no flexibility on dates (I was already booked at that same resort for a specific weekend). I asked if I could apply the discount but only one of my nights fell within the PIN's criteria for booking dates. They said no, but the CM got some help from GS and was able to apply the PIN for the one night that was eligible and then I got a preferred room for the other 3 nights of the stay at the regular standard rate since I had originally booked preferred (so sort of a little discount :) )

edited for clarity

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!