Splitting my party of 3?!?

PrincessSarah314

Mouseketeer
I'm booking my ADR's for our trip in June and have had not problems so far using the online system EXCEPT when booking our ressies for that weekend (Star Wars Weekends).

Every restaurant I've tried so far, (Primetime, Yak and Yeti, etc) has advised me that my party of 3 may be split and seated at separate tables??

Since it's me, my mother and my son (10) celebrating his birthday, we don't want this! Do you think it's because the parks are going to be super busy for SWW? Or an error with the online system? Would they really split a party of 3?!

We are a party of 3 and when I booked 50's it said the same thing. I'm not worried, I don't think they would make someone sit alone. :confused3

The splitting your party is standard wording, and has even shown up when making reservations for one. (The thought of splitting a party of one tickles my funny bone :lmao:)

I wouldn't worry one more moment about it, I have never heard of a party of three being split.

I think it is a disclaimer that Disney puts in there "just in case". However like Tricia said, there haven't been any reports of smaller group ever being split up.

I've not had it come up when making reservations anywhere else during the week :confused3(Chefs de France, Chef Mickey's, etc)....I'm really hesitant to book and then either be told we have to wait a long time or be split.

Still worrying.....:eek:

I got that message when trying to book a lunch for a party of 3 at Prime Time during a Star Wars weekend, too. I was going to swap my Hollywood & Vine breakfast for a Prime Time lunch, but since I kept getting that message I just gave up - I didn't get that message on my Hollywood and Vine breakfast ressie.

I got that message for a party of 4, and i am really worried about it for Ohanas breakfast, our kids are so young, we dont want to be split up.

We routinely have a party of three..have for at least 30 or so meals to date. Have yet to be split up. I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Just made 3 more ADRs for three..not concerned one bit.

We routinely have a party of three..have for at least 30 or so meals to date. Have yet to be split up. I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Just made 3 more ADRs for three..not concerned one bit.

Thanks for the help!:dance3: I went ahead and made all the ADR's. Even the ones that warned us that we might be split up. We're hoping for the best.

But today I received a PIN :goodvibesfor free QSDP...Which has me debating whether I should cancel the ADR's and do the QSDP...I'm just not sure how many cheeseburgers and chicken fingers we can eat! :confused3

Once I get a sensible explanation regarding how they plan to split a party of one, then I'll worry about that disclaimer for small parties (I'd say a party of less than 6 would probably not be split)

Once I get a sensible explanation regarding how they plan to split a party of one, then I'll worry about that disclaimer for small parties (I'd say a party of less than 6 would probably not be split)

I totally agree with this.

Thanks everyone! I used the free dining pin and was able to pay the difference to upgrade it to DDP and still get a refund of about $150 :banana:so I'm going to stop worrying about it and enjoy the free dining!:cool1:

I got that for some of our ADRs but since we are a party of 2 adults and 3 little kids I didn't worry too much. Hopefully dh can sit with the kids and they will split me off alone!! haha

I got that message on some of my resverations last year and this and thats for a party of one!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter