Spoiler Alert – We had a fabulous time!

Bluemark

Earning My Ears
This trip was somewhat last minute. We knew that we wanted to go to WDW, but the decision was contingent on some things in our personal lives and we had to wait for some clarity before we could proceed with booking the trip. We didn’t want to do too much research ahead of time because we didn’t want to get our hopes up if we wouldn’t be able to go ahead with the trip.
Anyways, we booked the trip and started planning in earnest about seven weeks prior to departing.

It’s also worth mentioning that neither my Wife nor I are really thrill seekers when it comes to rides. I remember, as a young teen, I could go on any rollercoaster and really enjoy it. Then, it was as if a switch was flipped and something changed, rides that I once loved caused me to feel queasy afterwards. Anyways, no biggie…but I did want to mention that because you’d probably scrutinize some of our FastPass choices otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter