Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

I have 2 annual passes that I would like to get another year added to. I have no problem mailing the necessary forms to whoever would like to get a 10% discount on their annual pass. Please email me if you would like a 10% discount or have any questions about DLP. :)

-Carl

Dear Dave
Not sure if you are aware but a family of 5, buying 5 passes, (you must be the same family living at the SAME address), and disney say you have to produce any official document with your address on. get a 20% discount!!!
If you want more information i can find the link or send you a copy of the official email from Disney about the 20% discount.
Estelle

Hi Estelle,

Thanks for this. Chris was able to give me this info to, it's invaluable - makes a heck of a difference to the prices, doesn't it. Many thanks for flagging it up again, I appreciate that.

I can't tell you what a great find this Board has been , rest assured we'll be trawling through it before we go.

Hi

Bumping this up for anyone who is new to the board. It looked like a fantastic deal.

I still have a couple of 10% discount vouchers. Send me an email if you want me to mail them to you.

we have AP,s that run out 1st dec and we are visiting in nov, i would love to sposor anyone but, where do i get the sponsor forms from?

DH and I both have annual passes now.

So do we have to sponsor people or do people sponsor us?

tink, from what i have read, you sponsor peolpe, they get 10% off and you get extra months added to your passes depending on how many peolpe you sponsor, but i dont know how to get the sponsor forms??????????

slinky101 said:
we have AP,s that run out 1st dec and we are visiting in nov, i would love to sposor anyone but, where do i get the sponsor forms from?
Link to form in post #6 :thumbsup2

We were very kindly given 3 sponsorship forms by Chrismoo, but ideally we'd like another two - so we all get the discounts on the AP's for our September trip. Anyone care to sponsor another two? We'd really appreciate it if you did!

Thanks,

Kara. :thumbsup2

kara and dave, i will sponsor you i have sent you a PM.

cyrano, thanks for the link, off to check it out now!

cheers claire :thumbsup2

yippee! i have the forms so can sponsor anyone that wants 10% off an annual pass, if anyone needs to be sponsored, send me your address in a private message and i will post the forms to you.

cheers claire.

I'm returning to Paris after the 10th November and hoping to extend my AP through sponsorship, (a group of us going of whic ha few want to get AP's!) Will sponsorship still be in operation after that date (the form says valid until 10th November)?

Hi, did you get all the forms you needed or would you like me to sponsor you?

Thanks to Chrismoo and ChunterK, we're all sorted for our 20% on getting our AP's. One quick question - I take it since three of these are for our kids, then we don't need to show anything other than their passports for ID - they don't have anything with their address on, really!

Thanks everyone - only 17 days till we go, and the kids are wild already!!

If anyone out there is planning to get an Annual Pass and wants to be sponsored to get the 10% then I an happy to do it. PM me and I'll send a sponsorship form with the details of my pass.

Thanks rubytubbo :) and welcome to the DIS :wave:

I just wanted to let everyone know that a link to this thread can now be found in the Useful Info sticky.

Hi rubytubbo and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Hi mrshindig and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter