Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Does anyone know if you can sponsor more than 3 people...so that they can get the 10% off. Obviously you wouldn't benefit yourself as you would already have the full year extension. We are travelling with 5 friends and it would be nice to get them all 10% off, but we only have the one space on our parrainage forms left.

Hi sarah, no problem, I have sent you a PM, well actually i have sent you two! when you read them all will become clear! cheeers claire

Got my sponsor - thanks for so many quick, kind offers! :goodvibes

thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Bavaria

I am happy to sponsor you if you still need sponsorship. We have 4 annual passports and are able to sponsor upto 12 people please PM me your address and the number requiring sponsorship and i will be happy to send you the sponsor forms

Estelle

I can sponsor anyone that will be back in time to send the forms on to me by 8th November, just PM me if you need a sponsor. :thumbsup2

Have just booked a weekend in Disneyland Paris 14th November 2006

I am going to be getting annual passes for 2 adults and 4 children.

Am I too late to be sponsered and what exactly will it entail? I know I already qualify for 20% of due to buying 6 passes.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Hi

I couldn't decide whether the offer to extend passports ran out on 10th November or not.

I got Fantasy passes on Friday and they gave me the form to sponser more people - yet my passes won't be 1 month old by the 10th November so I wouldn't be able to sponser people by then anyway... :confused3

Christine

Looks like I will still be able to sponsor people so if anyone ones sponsored please PM me - can sponsor up to 12 people as have 4 passes.

Christine

Hi

If anyone would like to be sponsored. Please pm me. ;) I am more than happy to help.

Have a great trip.

I am on the lookout for anyone travelling between 8th January and end March who is planning to buy AP's as there is a fantastic offer on for AP holders who sponsor especially for the 15th year. :thumbsup2

One year free for sponsoring one person !!:banana: (norammly you have to sponsor 3 to get this discount)

Please PM me if you are interested in being sponsored and I'll send you the form(s). You will get 10% discount too so it's a win win situation:goodvibes

Thanks Reid

I thought I was going mad and this had disappeared(with all the stress of abandoning Granny Car:lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!