• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spontaneous Trip!!

copper68

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>some people a
DW and I just put a quick trip together for 2/13-2/17. She's expecting in July, so we can't do the usual Aug trip, so we decided to be spontaneous and squeeze one in now. :banana:

We'll be renting points and getting a 1 bedroom villa at the BWV.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now we have the stress of having plan our itinerary and dining options!!! That's my kinda stress though!!!

Me and DH are also doing a spontaneous trip next Thursday and hopefully Friday night as well. But Thursday is my DH's bday so we will get we can get and Thurs was all that was available. We are still planning a May trip and I have plans for a Oct and a Dec trip (got to get the use out of those season passes) But I am hoping to get pregnant and that could put a hamper on our Disney trips (but I think it will be even more fun to take your child to Disney and see their excitement!!) Congratulations!!

DH just took me out to dinner tonight (2/4/06) for my birthday (2/6/06) and gave me a trip---I'll be in the Magic Kingdom on my birthday!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :rotfl: :cheer2:
I just found out and am so surprised, excited and thrilled! I'll be there the day after tomorrow!! Yippee!

You guys all have a great trip.
I was told by Boss that I had to go to LA for training last tuesday for this tuesday and wends.
I talked co-worker going with me to leave extra early from eastcoast here.We are touching down LAX at 9:40 and should be in DL by Noon.
DW & DD not happy but boy DISNEY is DISNEY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter