Spoodles Pizza Window and Dining plan

andriade

DIS Veteran
Have any of you used your Counter service meals at the Spoodles Pizza window? I am just curious as to what you can get. We would like to just get quick pizza on our first night at WDW. Any info is appreciated!

my dh got 2 slices of pizza, a HUGE green salad, a cheesecake and a bottle of water and a bottle of diet coke. he used 2 CS credits.

Last year many, but not all, CS locations without a "meal deal" would include a side dish, entree, dessert and drink on DDP. It sounds like now you may not get a side even if there's no meal deal. The pizza window didn't have a meal deal last year when we were there. Last year we were offerred either a salad or breadstick "side" to accompany the meatball sub entree plus dessert and drink. DS and DD split the breadsticks and drink and DH and I split the sub and dessert - we were all well satisfied on one CS. I wouldn't count on an included side anymore, though.

I feel at the pizza window you should at least get a salad or a dessert with your pizza. There are 8 of us and it would make sense to give us 2 big salads and a couple of desserts and a big pizza to share rather than give us each a slice.

I guess I'll find out in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter