Sports/Dance Swap Signups - Closed

Okay, the first basketball group is full. I'll open another one if there is interest.

Apparently I'm one of the few with girls in dance! I'm bummed...

I'm assuming the dance swaps will be cut since I'm the only one signed up.

I'll continue watching through this week.

4ltlTinks said:
Apparently I'm one of the few with girls in dance! I'm bummed...

I'm assuming the dance swaps will be cut since I'm the only one signed up.

I'll continue watching through this week.

I'm hoping t hat more people will sign up. I'm thinking even if only one other person signs up, you can each take two spots and so you'll each make 8 things and end up with 8 in each group. that' woudlnt' be too bad.

I'm going to leave signups open for a while yet and see what happens.

you can add me to soccer, I have fall soccer pics to scrap. Team colors were red/black/white (but anything soccer is fine)

group a: tags
group b: photo mats

now if there are say 5 people in a group, I need to make 10 tags( identical so everyone gets the same) 10 photo mats and 5 toppers? Did I do the math right? Thanks

Disneymommie said:
you can add me to soccer, I have fall soccer pics to scrap. Team colors were red/black/white (but anything soccer is fine)

group a: tags
group b: photo mats

now if there are say 5 people in a group, I need to make 10 tags( identical so everyone gets the same) 10 photo mats and 5 toppers? Did I do the math right? Thanks

I've got you added.

So if you are signed up for tags and photo mats, you'll make 10 tags and 10 photo mats. You don't have to also make a topper. Whoever signs up for Toppers will make them unless no one signs up. In this case, Nancy signed up for toppers, so she'll make one for each person. hope this helps, please let me know if you have more questions or if this doesn't make sense!

Thanks for the answer. I asked about toppers because I am on them for softball in group b! BUT if no one else signs up I can switch to photo mats for softball also this way we do not have a ton of toppers. I do not want to confuse anyone. Whatever you think is best, let me know. I am willing to do either! Thanks

Disneymommie said:
Thanks for the answer. I asked about toppers because I am on them for softball in group b! BUT if no one else signs up I can switch to photo mats for softball also this way we do not have a ton of toppers. I do not want to confuse anyone. Whatever you think is best, let me know. I am willing to do either! Thanks

Sorry, I'm a little slow today. so yes, for toppers, you'd do 5. :idea:

Okay, it looks like we have all we are going to get, not a great turnout. Sorry! So I need you guys to tell me how you want to handle it. I'll give you my suggestions, and tell me what you guys think.

As far as team colors, only 2 people submitted requests, so I suggest that we just don't worry about team colors and try to make them all generic. Is that okay wiht the few of you that listed your colors?

Okay, heres where we are as far as signups:

Basketball- 5 participants - leave as is - each person make 5 elements

Track - 4 participants - leave as is - each person make 4 elements

Wrestling - 2 participants
Soccer - 2 participants
--for these two, do you guys want to double up and each sign up for one more element from each group? Then you'd make 2 of each elements, but you'd make 4 elements instead of 2? That's the only option I can think of except to cancel them or just make 2 or each and you'll only get your own back as well as the other persons.

Baseball - 3 participants
Softball - 2 participants
T-Ball - 1 participant
--For these three, I suggest combining them and there will be 5 total. I don't see what could change other than if the word "Baseball" "Softball" or "t-ball" is on anything, such as toppers, and then you'd need to do seperate ones. Otherwise, we can cancel t-ball and double up on softball and baseball and each person woudl sign up for 4 total elements (2 from each group) and then baseball woudl make 3 total of each 4 elements and softball would make 2 of each of 4 elements and get theri own plus the other persons back.

Dance - each of the 3 groups only has one person, so I dont' see anythign to do other than to cancel it, unless we can somehow get one more participant and then double up?

Please everyone let me know your thoughts. I want you all to be happy. Sorry we didnt' get more participants! I figured that there woudl be more interest!

christinadei said:
Soccer - 2 participants
--for these two, do you guys want to double up and each sign up for one more element from each group? Then you'd make 2 of each elements, but you'd make 4 elements instead of 2? That's the only option I can think of except to cancel them or just make 2 or each and you'll only get your own back as well as the other persons.

I'd be happy to take on more elements in soccer...
Group A: Mini-file folder and 2- journal boxes
Group B: 2- journal boxes

Please correct me if I'm wrong..
I'll make in soccer... Group A: 2 Toppers, 2 mini-file folders & 4 journal boxes.
Group B: 2 matted poems, and 4 journal boxes

I'm still willing to do this swap!

I think that would work to combine the baseball, softball, and t-ball groups. If everyone indicates what they are in, I can modify anything that might be sport specific, like a topper.

I am fine with not doing colors as well.

I have another friend who would like to join...her name is Allison.

She would like BASEBALL
*Topper
*Box and Tag

THANKS!

I am fine with combining softball/baseball and tball! Just give me a final number of tags and toppers needed. (Also if you need something other then a topper let me know, I know their are a few peole sgned up for that ! I will be waiting before I start anything!

Disneymommie said:
I am fine with combining softball/baseball and tball! Just give me a final number of tags and toppers needed. (Also if you need something other then a topper let me know, I know their are a few peole sgned up for that ! I will be waiting before I start anything!

The final count is 7, so that would be 14 tags and 7 toppers, but we do now have 4 people signed up for toppers, so that would be great if you wanted to sign up for another element!

Also, do you mind signing up for one more element in each group of soccer (2 total)? That would mean that you would have 4 total elements, but would only need to make 2 of each.

Thanks!

Geri (4ltlTinks friend) and Twigs:

Do either of you mind signing up for one more element in each group? Only you two signed up, so you can either just make your two elements and only get one other one back, or you guys can each do two elements in each group (4 total) and make a total of 2 of each element. It's up to you guys, let me know!

I have combined the groups and there are now 7 people total (we just had one more baseball person sign up). 4 baseball, 2 softball and 1 tball.

The problem with the new group is that we now have 4 people signed up for toppers, so if anyone wants to sign up for something different, let me know and I'll move you. I doubt anyone will need 4 toppers :rotfl:

I hope everyone is okay with me combining the groups. I don't think many things will have to be done different unless it's something that actually says "baseball" etc, like toppers, poems,etc.

I will change my pick for the new Baseball combo group. I will take photo mats in group B. This way you have less toppers people!

Group A:Tags
Group B:photomats!

Now I can get started!!! LOL

sorry, just saw your other note about soccer, I will also do eyelets,brads or other thing(my mind went blank) and frames. No problem there!

Disneymommie said:
sorry, just saw your other note about soccer, I will also do eyelets,brads or other thing(my mind went blank) and frames. No problem there!

Thanks to both! I'll get you signed up!!! pixiedust:

or can I play also- if I can play- can I do a matted poem for Baseball? Please let me know,
Shawna

Mickeyteacher said:
or can I play also- if I can play- can I do a matted poem for Baseball? Please let me know,
Shawna

Let me get the opinion of everyone else, this sounds like it may work out well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter