Sports/Dance Swap Signups - Closed

Okay, we have one more participant for baseball, making baseball have 5.

so I think we should break the group up and let Baseball stand on it's own and they'll have 5 participants.

Then the softball/tball will be it's own combined group and we could leave it at 3 or each person could sign up for 2 more elements and we'd still do 3 of each thing, but we'd do 4 total elements, getting 12 back.

we'll go ahead and sign you up, pick an element from group a and group b though. Ignore those signed up for softball and tball because I"m pretty sure that they are going to be split into their own group!

Geri is fine with doing 2 elements in each group so that the two of them in the wrestling group get more stuff. I'll wait for Twigs' response before asking her which elements she wants to add.

It s fine with me too. I thought about maybe doing a mini file folder and borders, 4ltlTinks let me know if your friend wanted one of those, I don't mind picking something else.

Looks good to me w/ Soccer!
Track and Basketball will work out well!

I went to a new scrapbook store to me this weekend...and I can't wait to get back and get all the supplies...

DH was in the van w/ the boys between basketball games! BTW, my 4th grader's team was the Classic Champions..needless to say mommy is a bit hoarse today! However, he woke up at 3am sick.. ;( Poor kid... He is resting now... but it looks like no scrapbooking today.. :( Our 5th grader's (my ss) team went out in the first game of their finals.. :(

Anyway, can't wait to get this started!!! We have tournaments again this weekend but they are closer than last weeks..but hopefully I can get them going later this week! :Pinkbounc

Twigs...

You can do the file folder and borders...not a problem.

Geri will pick from what's left.

Mickeyteacher said:
or can I play also- if I can play- can I do a matted poem for Baseball? Please let me know,
Shawna

I have you signed up for a matted poem. Can you pick one element from group B as well or did you just want to do one group?

I hope everyone is okay with all of the changes!

Disneymommie
and
PixieDust

Do you guys mind signing up for one more element each in softball? Our big group grew to 8, so I broke baseball off since they had five. That left 3 of us, you two with softball and me with tball. If you don't mind, sign up for one more element in each group and you'll just have to make 3 of each thing and 4 things total. Does that all make sense? Do you mind? IF you want to keep it at making 1 element from each group, that's fine, we'll just get 3 back. Please let me know!

christinadei said:
I have you signed up for a matted poem. Can you pick one element from group B as well or did you just want to do one group?

Shaker Boxes in group B.
Will everyone send team names/ colors? (Mine are Black and Gold)
That way I can use those things.
Shawna

Sorry, I have been off for a few days!

I will add another to softbal/ltball.

I will do tags, photomats and frames and make 3 of each (6tags)

Hope that helps!

Disneymommie said:
Sorry, I have been off for a few days!

I will add another to softbal/ltball.

I will do tags, photomats and frames and make 3 of each (6tags)

Hope that helps!

Okay, thanks!

I got my baseball eyelets/brads in today, they are so cute. I can't wait to start working!!!! :banana:

Ok I am a little excited......I did most of my elements for the softball/'tball group today!!!!(the kids were being really good and let me work!) I did all red and white since that is what color the balls are! WOO HOO!

I hope you all like them!

TRACK - **make 4 of each**
Group A
1 Topper – Geri (4ltlTinks friend)
2 Borders -
2 journaling boxes -
4 Embellished squares -
2 Frames
2 Tags - Twigs
2 Slide Mounts –
1 Box n Tag -
1 mini file folder - ksjayhawks
1 Shaker Box - PrincessNancy96
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric -
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon -

Group B
1 Topper –
2 Borders - Twigs
2 journaling boxes -PrincessNancy96
4 Embellished squares -Geri (4ltlTinks friend)
2 Frames -
2 Photo Mats -
2 Tags -ksjayhawks
2 Slide Mounts -
1 Box n Tag -
1 library pocket and tag -
1 Shaker Box –
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric -[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway I could switch my element in Group A from the shaker box to
1 box and tag? I can not get the shaker box to turn out acceptable and I'm at my wits end... I hope that is okay? Please let me know!

PrincessNancy96 said:
TRACK - **make 4 of each**
Group A
1 Topper – Geri (4ltlTinks friend)
2 Borders -
2 journaling boxes -
4 Embellished squares -
2 Frames
2 Tags - Twigs
2 Slide Mounts –
1 Box n Tag -
1 mini file folder - ksjayhawks
1 Shaker Box - PrincessNancy96
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon -

Group B
1 Topper –
2 Borders - Twigs
2 journaling boxes -PrincessNancy96
4 Embellished squares -Geri (4ltlTinks friend)
2 Frames -
2 Photo Mats -
2 Tags -ksjayhawks
2 Slide Mounts -
1 Box n Tag -
1 library pocket and tag -
1 Shaker Box –

1 box and tag? I can not get the shaker box to turn out acceptable and I'm at my wits end... I hope that is okay? Please let me know!
[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem, I'll get you changed! :teeth:

christinadei said:

Sure, no problem, I'll get you changed! :teeth:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it!! :cool1:

I'm sending out PM's with my address and final instructions, so be on the lookout.

I hope everyone is doing well with their scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter