Spotting Disers taking pictures of food!

Moonpie

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff
When I go to Disney in November, my new husband and I are going to keep an eye out for people taking pictures of their food... :rotfl: ....they are likely going to be Disboard members! I wonder how many of you have actually spotted, and identified other Disboard members by watching them take pictures of their sandwiches! :lmao:

PS.... If you see a couple taking pictures of their vegetarian meals in November....it's probably Me!!! :rotfl2:

When I was walking on the Boardwalk, I saw a lady make her husband hold up a pizza in the box so she could take a picture. It was so funny because her husband looked at her like "why in the world do you want to take a picture of a pizza??" and he looked a little embarrassed. She had to be a DISer since I don't know many people who take pictures of just pizza. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

I looked and looked for other Dis-ers but didn't see a single one two weeks ago!

I did see about 100 of those antenna ball t-shirts on people at Disney (the ones the Disney store had on clearance)....we could of had a Dis-er uniform for $4, they came in lime green!

:goodvibes

Kim

:thumbsup2 I'll be one of those picture people soon, taking pics of Food and Wine Festival food for my fellow DISers

I've been threatened by my DD14 if I take pics!! Im trying to figure out if I enjoy peoples dining reviews as much without pics as with--it's hard to say. I think there are so many pics on the boards that one more picture of the Le Cell filet with risotto (I cant wait!) will not make much difference. So sorry- don't think youll find me taking too many pics!! I'll be the one making copious notes!

Saw a lady at Le Cellier take a picture of her filet before she ate it, then a picture of her SO eating his whiskey cake when we were there Monday-came this close to asking her if she was a Dis'er! :)

My husband was SO tired of me taking pictures of food and of him eating food by the time we were done with our honeymoon! :rotfl: It embarrassed him to death every time I would whip out the camera and take a picture before I let him touch his food. Although by mid trip he was very well trained and would just sit with a long suffering look on his face and wait while I got everything arranged! I kept telling him that I was "preserving history"...but he still thought it was silly. MOstly I didn't care, and didn't think it was embarrassing, but at places like Artist Point I had to very sneaky and quick about it. Luckily it was pretty empty that evening!

I saw a couple of people with "I DIS" lime green buttons on...but they looked VERY cross with their children at the moments that I saw them and so I did not want to interrupt! But I saw y'all out there!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter