• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring break crowds?

Disneyfalcon

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
We recently moved to CA and became annual passholders. We have multiple visitors coming. My family wants to come their spring break, the last week of March. I noticed that most LA schools don'tseem to have spring break in April.

So does anybody know what the crowd levels are like in March. I know it's considered busy season and all that, but lets get down to brass tacks, what are the crowds really like on the weekdays? Same as summer? Worse?

Also are AP rates at hotels out of the question for this time frame?

Thanks for the info!

I apologize, I should have searched first. I saw some varying opinions on this.
So maybe I should make this more specific. I know disneyland is more affected by local crowds then disneyworld. SO I was hoping that since the locals seem to have april spring breaks that we would catch a break the last week of march.
What do you think?

The schools in my area are off the last week of March. Yes, DL is very affected by Spring break crowds. If you go in with the mindset of "it's going to be crowded" you'll have a better time. Most districts try to stagger spring breaks from one-another anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter