Spring Break Help

mom4scrapbooking

Mouseketeer
I would like to take my kids to Cali for spring break but here is the problem. We don't have a lot of money and my husband does not want to do things we have all ready done. My kids are 15,14,10,and 5. We have already been to Great America, Disneyland multiple times, Legoland, and Seaworld. I know that those who are from Cali can help me with a great week of things to do with my family..... All input is helpful! We have thought about Yosemite. Please help!

Santa Cruz and Monterey

San Francisco would be my fist choice - you could do both in a weeks time.

Last summer we took an 8 day trip thru the redwoods. I rented a beach house in Crescent City for 4 days and we went to Gold Beach Oregon where we went on a jet boat ride. We explored the redwoods, went to Tree's of Mystery and then meandered our way down to Ukiah fronm there we headed home.

Along the way we explored the Avenue of the Giants, the Fern Forest and numerous beaches. We had a great time. Except for the first and last days we never drove more than around 100 miles in a day. After we left the beach house we stayed at a Comfort Inn in Fortuna and another reasonable place in Ukiah.

We had a great time and the scenery was beautiful.

Monterey, the aquarium is great and they have all kinds of fun tours and things to do. :) We have APs for both DL & the Monterey Bay Aquarium. :)

What about driving up and down the coast...you can hang at the beach, check out some parks (Yosemite, Muir Woods..etc) Go to SF....Santa Cruz, SLO.... FUN and not expensive at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter