Votes: 91 12.7%
  • April 8-12

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • April 15-19

Votes: 133 18.5%
  • April 22-26

Votes: 105 14.6%

• Total voters
Well this poll won't work for the part of the country that has february vacation in mid february (president's day week) and then april vacation the 3rd week of april, mainly because president's day week isn't on the list.

Atlanta metro area always has Spring Break the first week of April.

We'll be there this year because WDW is doing a big SW race, and my DH is super excited.

Atlanta metro area always has Spring Break the first week of April.

We'll be there this year because WDW is doing a big SW race, and my DH is super excited.

This race moved up 2 weeks to be before the massive Easter crowds, which means it doesn’t overlap with our spring break (in MA - spring break is always tied to Patriots Day, regardless of when Easter is)

Well this poll won't work for the part of the country that has february vacation in mid february (president's day week) and then april vacation the 3rd week of april, mainly because president's day week isn't on the list.

We live somewhere that has this vacation schedule you mention, but I would never consider our February vacation to be "spring break" since it is in the winter. I've always considered our "spring break" to be April vacation week, which is listed on the poll. I certainly didn't feel excluded from the poll because we also have a February break each year... I just responded with what I consider to be our area's "spring break" (4/15-19). :confused3

The poll was set up to cover the "classical" spring break period. I'm thinking these are the dates that kids being out of school for spring break will have a potential for affecting park crowds.

I voted the last week because NYC is out that whole week. We are also out the 19th, but that's only one day of that week.

Our school system has a winter break and a spring break. Winter break is always the last week of February and spring break is always the last week of April. I found that since our spring break is later than most, we've had good luck that week with good weather and moderate crowds.
Are you talking the week of April 22? That is when schools here have spring break. This year Easter is April 21 so my thoughts would be that week will be busier than normal.

Let's just assume there's enough sample size to be accurate (debatable on the DIS, but let's just run with it for a second), the poll is a good example of how a late Easter really spreads things out quite a bit.

Touringplans.com looks at school spring breaks all over that traditionally frequent Disney for their crowd calendar numbers. I used to go for spring break all the time, but it has gotten more and more crowded. The weather, though, is usually so nice. I'm looking to switching from Novemeber/December back to Spring Break -- uphappy with doing the MK during party season with regular days where you can stay all day so crowded (We and so many others pick those days,) The parties forcing people to leave earlier during party days push people who don't want to do a party and want a full day to these days. And the MK is the only Disney park we usually do these days and we only go for one day.

I didn't answer in the poll because this is the first year that we don't have a full calendar week off. We are off the Wednesday before Easter through the Tuesday after (3/17-3/23).

Our district is always the third full week of April, regardless of when Easter happens to fall. 2019, we have the 15-18th of April

I don't know what the magic number of responses is to make this poll meaningful but I still find the results interesting.

Does touringplans.com have this information?? I do know they keep track of this information, but not sure if they make it public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter